A New Quirk???

Yuiga: If that's what you want...You'll get it. Let's see if you can perfectionate this move!!!

His entire body glowed reddish purple as he pulled out his gun.Her sword is double edge like a falchion, but it has a few extra bladed attachments on the hilt the pistol is quite complex and features several interlocking plates. Both weapons have a green orbment inside of them.
Mikoto readied himself for the brutal attack holding his ice sword in place.

Yuiga: S-Craft: Plasma Storm!!!

As soon as those flew out of the wielder's mouth, Riku's eyes went wide.

Riku: S-Craft???

Hein: What is it, Riku?

Chassy: Have you heard of that move before.

Riku nodded before he begin his analysation.

Riku: : I heard about these S-Crafts. They can be used instantly, regardless of the user's placement in the turn order list. This is called 'S-Break.' S-Breaks can be highly effective when used at the right time, interrupting enemies and stealing AT bonuses that they would otherwise have received. A common tactic is to attack or use a Craft, then follow up immediately using S-Break. Another useful move is to use an item to restore CP, then carefully time activation of the S-Break after the CP has been restored but before the enemy can act.

Unlike normal attacks, S-Crafts are not capable of guard-breaking enemies. This is also true on turns with a 'Critical' AT bonus, so determining when best to use S-Crafts and S-Breaks can prove crucial to victory.

Hein: So that's why he sought Class Rep out...To teach him a new ability to help the new One For All User which is Izuku Midoriya.

Jack: Knowing Class Rep. He would do anything to protect Deku.

Hinako: Hmm...That would explain how he knew about One For All and Engage.

Jack: Wait...am I the only one who finds it strange how a doll know about all of this.

Sylvia: Jack. We already been through this.

Hinako: It's because I have my Master's memories! Plus I am pretty smart~!

Souta: At least you're smarter than Loudmouth.

Jack: Oi! Whose smarter than who?!!

Oka: Will you idiots shut up?! I'm trying to watch the battle!

Everyone focused their attention back to Mikoto and Yuiga.

Yuiga: LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE THIS!!!

Letting out another battle cry, Yuiga jumped in the air and shot multiple electric bullets down at Mikoto who tries to dodge every last one. However, his senpai wasn't finished yet.

Yuiga: TAKE THIS!!!

The sword eloped in a more furious purple light with static electricity popping out of it. The beams shot down everywhere in the battlefield wiping out most of the training equipment nearby.

Yuiga then delivered the final moveset of his S-CRAFT and send the sword tumbling down at Mikoto.

Yuiga: PLASMA STORM!!!

Mikoto: (SHIT! I WON'T BE ABLE TO DODGE THAT!)

With no option left, Mikoto tries to defend himself by blocking the attack only to get the receiving end of static electricity.

Mikoto: (GAAAAH?!!)

Lilac: MIKOTO-KUN!

Hein: No! Don't go out there just yet Lilac-chan.

Lilac: But...

Hein gave ger girlfriend a reassuring gaze.

Hein: Believe in him...

Lilac:....

She looked at her classmates who also nodded. They know their Class Rep had went through so many situations that almost got him killed. But in this situation, they know...he can still fight.

He just needs their support.

Mikoto: Grr...Gaaah...

Yuiga: Is that all you got?!

Mikoto smirked at him.

Mikoto: Hehehe...No Way...

What happened next was really shocking. No pun intended.

Using Engage, Mikoto felt the surge of powerful energy consumed him into a bright sky blue light. Electricity coursed through his veins that almost looked similar to one of Izuku's abilities.

Yuiga's eyes went wide before Mikoto let out his own battle cry. The force pushed Yuiga back who was startled at the sudden blast of electricity and snow mixed together sending him tumbling to one of the boulders, shattering it upon impact.

As soon as the bright light faded, Mikoto's ice sword was still illuminating from the attack.

Jack: No fucking way...

Sylvia: Whoo!!!

Haru: Amazing!

Eito: H-How did he do that?!

Riku started analyzing again.

Riku: This is mixed between Engage and a new power that I'm haven't recognized yet! It's over the charts! Is this...Plasma....?

Mio: Plasma?

Luna: Could you please explain?

Riku: Plasmas are described by many characteristics, such as temperature, degree of ionization, and density, the magnitude of which, and approximations of the model describing them, gives rise to plasmas that may be classified in different ways.

Jack: Meaning...?

Riku: Since plasma consists of multiple characteristics. Yukimura may have unlocked a new quirk.

The Class' eyes went wide.

Kelly: No Way...

Sylvia: A new quirk? Another One?

Souta: Welp...This is just crazy...

Haru: (Just like Midoriya-kun...How many quirks will Mikoto unlock?)

Yuiga gets up from the ground looking very pleased. Mikoto looks at him and readied himself just in case but Yuiga raised his arm up in surrender.

Mikoto: ???

Yuiga: That'll be enough training for today. I must say...I'm impressed. You learned a new quirk under a zero above zero user.

Mikoto looked at his sword in awe. He couldn't believe it. Because of his survival instincts, he ended up unlocking a new quirk.

Yuiga: Do you have any idea what you're going to call it?

Mikoto:....Ultracold: Image Breaker.

Yuiga: Hmm. Good Name. It matches the ability really well. You did yourself a good service kid. As your Senpai, I'm very proud.

Mikoto: *Praised* Thanks.

Yuiga: There's still so much to do, so I'll continue to come check up on you guys. Do you got any questions before I go...?

Mikoto: No...Well...Wait...I do got one.

Yuiga:...Okay. Ask Away.

Mikoto: If you don't mind me asking...Why shouldn't we trust Geysis?

Class 1-C:....

Hinako:....

Yuiga looked at them all with an cold guarded look. What was said next, would never leave this room, doubt will once again form between students and teachers.

Yuiga: Because...He is the main reason why Class 1-C fell apart. He works for the Hero Government.