The Symbol Of Fear

Niko watches Shigaraki's fight with Re-Destro.

Having front role seats of seeing the whole battle had became very exciting. But what Niko didn't expect was for the young villainous leader to throw away his past and destroy the hand that once belonged to his father.

Niko: (Shigaraki's father was always opposed ever since his mother, Nana Shimura, abandoned him so he wouldn't fall victim to her enemies. Sadly. Her choice had led to Shimura Kotaro to take his hatred of heroes out on his family but mostly his son...)

Choices and decisions.

Whether they be good or bad. They can always affect the outcome of the future and they would led to consequences.

Then people would make more choices whether to take responsibility for their actions or not.

Shimura Kotaro's decision had led to more destruction. He abused his son in order to "teach him a lesson" about how heroes should be shamed because most of them abandoning their families regardless if they were protecting them or not. 

After that, Shimura Tenko's quirk had activated and he accidentally murdered his family. Staring with the family's dog, then his sister Hana, their mother, then his grandparents...

Finally...the last victim was his father. However. Unlike the family, he murdered his father in cold blood.

Because of instead of refusing to help his son, he choose to defend himself with a gardening tool and ordered his son to stop by hitting him with it. This led to his demise.

Niko: (How pitiful. His actions had led to his son becoming the Symbol of Fear. Choices. Decisions. Responsibilities. Everyone has to deal with them in life. Heroes. Villains. Civilians. I wonder thinks that if someone had reached out to him before All For One did, Shigaraki's hatred for others...mostly heroes would have gone away forever.)

Judging from the look on Shigaraki's face. He can tell that's exactly what he was thinking of.

So many what-ifs.

Observing the fight, Niko watch as Tomura expresses his surprise at remembering everything about his time after receiving the hands, thinking he'd forgotten those memories long ago. With Re-Destro looming above him, Tomura affirms that the future is unnecessary. As he thinks about how his family's death wasn't a tragedy, he grasps the hand of his father and uses his Quirk to destroy it, noting that it too is unnecessary.

Niko: *Smiles* So frissonal~~~! (You really have come a long way Shigaraki...I'll continue observing you more. I want to see how far your limits can take you. Show me what you got, Symbol Of Fear~~~!)

*Meanwhile*

*CRASH*

Teddy: Nani?!

Teddy wanted as Gigantomachia crashes through the city, heading right for Tomura and Re-Destro, the clones of Twice while carrying an unconscious Himiko Toga, while watching Gigantomachia's destruction.

Remy: He's heading to Shigaraki...

Teddy: Does that mean...? He accepts pale hand face as his master?

Remy: *Smirks* Looks like things are finally looking up for us.

Elsewhere, Dabi and Geten continue their fight, while Mr. Compress expresses dismay at being fooled by Gigantomachia for all these months, calling him unstoppable.

Juurou: Hey! You two!

Mr. Compress: What the?! Juurou?! Miyumi?!

Juurou: Where's Shigaraki?! He's is in grave danger.