Geysis...What Do You Know???

Warning: Mentions of abuse (The Re-Educating), death, lots of yelling, and victim-blaming...

....

You been warned...

???: Well Well Well...I've never thought I would end up meeting one of my old students~!

Yuiga froze in shock. No way...He thought he had camouflaged himself from the naked eye...

And that voice...? How?

A hand reached his shoulder.

???: Due to the fact that you're no longer a student. You do realize that you are transpassing on school grounds, don't ya~~?

Yuiga slowly turned his head to the person he had hoped and wished he would never see again.

Yuiga: Geysis-Sensei....

Geysis: You're not supposed to be here. You're no longer a student here. If anything, you're a trespasser on school grounds.

Yuiga took a step back while Geysis moved forward.

Yuiga: How did you know I was here? I thought I concealed myself so no one...

Geysis: In case you forgot, I'm the one who taught you that method last year. You really don't appreciate the things I've done for you. I would surely know who exactly is using the skill and abilities I've taught them.

Yuiga: (Fuck...) What do you want? I don't want to see you again.

Geysis' playful smile went away as it turn to a look of seriousness.

Geysis:....You're putting those kids in danger...

Yuiga stopped and stared at him like a grew a second head. Is he for real?! Did he really just say that to him?!

Geysis: You, of all people, understand what happened back then and here you are taking the risk of putting your kohais in harm's way. The Public Safety Commission won't overlook this, Yuiga.

Yuiga: Shut up...What did you know? If you knew it was going to happen?! Then why didn't you bother to stop it?!

Geysis: Yuiga...

Yuiga: You were our teacher from last year, damnit! You knew what was going on and instead of helping us! You didn't bother to do a damn thing! Do you understand how much we all suffered?!!

Geysis didn't say a word as the quirkless boy continued to rant.

Yuiga: You didn't care about us...Like how the Public Safety Commission saw us. We, the entire Class 1-C, were nothing but tools to you! So don't lump me with you! You're telling me I'm putting them in danger?! Then what the hell are you guys doing?!

Geysis: They'll be safe with us. The Pro-Heroes that are participating in this war will look after them-!

Yuiga: Do you honestly think I would believe that?!! You have no idea how powerful the League Of Villains have become! They're gathering other strong villains! This isn't something to overlook! It's not just Class 1-C! It's Class 1-A and 1-B as well!! You're all sending those kids to a war that where they could die!!! How will you all take responsibility?!

Geysis:....

Yuiga: So don't tell me I'm putting them at risk when you're doing the exact same thing, hypocrite!

Geysis: You may call me what you want...a parasite, a hollow sadistic elf, a selfish creature, and much more in your head that you could dare to say out loud, not for your sake but for the sake that all your classmates had been through. But the truth is...I don't care.