Eito's Rebirth...

A/N: Didn't bother giving Eito's ex much of an appearance because he's another faceless person in the crowd. He's only seen in Eito's flashbacks for now. Sorry.

*Plus Ultra*

-Flashback-

Eito: Takkun~! Takkun~!

Boyfriend: Eito, I told ya to call be my real name.

Eito: Ehhh~? But I like Takkun, plus. I'm happy that we're going to be together forever~! Like you promised~!

Takkun: Yeah. Of course. You're the only one for me, after all.

Eito: (My boyfriend is perfect. He's kind, lovable, and sweet. He's willing to befriend anyone. But the day I confessed to him. I was surprised that he taken my confession very well~!)

Takkun: Hey Eito. Earth to Eito! Is your head in the clouds again?

Eito: Sorry! Sorry! Didn't mean to space out.

Takkun:...*Chuckles* You sure are weird. Let's continue being together for now on and staying side by side. Okay?

Eito: *Smiles* Okay!

...

Eito: Eh? I feel asleep in class. It's after school now at our middle school! I better go find Takkun. I was supposed to help him study.

*Step* *Step* *Step*

Eito: (He just managing to get ready for the big exam soon. Even though him and I are going to different high schools. Me going to U.A and him attending a top ranked one not too far away. I know he wants to aim to get a degree. But I hope he doesn't push himself...)

He continued walking down the halls until he noticed Takkun not too far away talking with his friends.

Eito: (Oh there he is!) Takk-?!

"Wow! Seriously! You mean that pink-haired freak confessed to you?!"

Takkun: Hahaha! Yeah! That's right!

Eito:.....Eh?

"Lol. I didn't know he was gay. I thought he was just messing around. Now he's just twice as disgusting!"

"Yeah! Just like his quirk. Love Manipulation!"

Eito:....

Takkun: You got that right. That faggot believes we're going to be together for the rest of our lives. Ha! What an pathetic loser.

"You got that right man, you should ditch him. He ain't worth your time!"

"Yeah! That faggot believes he's has a chance of going to U.A. Lol."

Takkun: IKR. People like him should just really know his place. Like anyone wants to date a gay bitch like him~!

"Hahahahahahaha!"

Eito:.............

Just like, Eito's views on love was shattered. Broken beyond repair...

....

Eito:....

"Aishite (Love Me)..."

"I'm a good boyfriend, right...? Right? I always did like you asked for me to do and yet...you..."

"Why....?"

"Aishite..."

"Aishite..."

"Aishite..."

"Aishite..."

Eito miserably looked into a direction. He saw his so-called boyfriend kissing a girl.