Niko's Acts Of Villainy.

A/N: Tsume is Dr. Jekyll and Niko is Mr. Hyde. XD

...

Razor: Umm...What is this?

When Giran said he wanted to speak with assassin. She did not expect for him to bring a child with him. By the looks of things this child was mentally unstable. He smelled like...DEATH.

Razor: I always knew you was unfaithful Giran. So whose the unlucky lady that you end up knocking up.

Giran: Very Funny, Razor. This is Niko Nikomatsu. My new young charge. You'll be showing him the ropes of training and assassination.

Niko: HIIII~~~~! :D

Razor didn't like the kid one bit. Not at all.

Razor: (I get the feeling Giran is raising a little terrorist that will bring nothing but horror for everyone.)

Niko: Kehehehe~! ':D

*LATER*

Kyoto Middle School.

Teacher: Alright everyone. I would like to make an announcement. We have a new student joining us.

Niko:...Hello. My name is Yamikage Tsume. My quirk is shadow claws. Pleased to meet you~! :D

In the daylight,
I'm your sweetheart,
Your goody-two-shoes prude is a work of art~!

Tsume made friends...He made enemies. He loved his classmates...but the exact same time...

He hate them. Everyday was the same thing.

"What kind of quirk do you have?"

"My quirk is better than yours..."

"Hey Tsume, stay away from that boy...I heard his quirk is villainous...You're better hanging out with people like us~!"

"Hey Tsume, I heard that girl is a mutant. Better watch your back. You don't want to be around people like that..."

Quirk. Quirk. Quirk.

Mutant-type Quirks.

Quirkless Discrimination.

No matter where he go...it was all the same...

They all assume that he would act like them. The same people who seem to enjoy sticking to their preferences and discriminate against those who are different from them.

Niko just giggled.

Niko: My poor...stupid...
classmates...you don't know anything about me~!

But you don't know me,
And soon you won't forget,
Bad as can be, yeah you know I'm not so innocent!

They all assume Tsume Yamikage was just another student with an average quirk. To them, shadow claws were not all that bad. Unlike some people at a church he massacred not too long ago whom believe it was sin.

But tbh, after spending a couple of months at Kyoto Middle School. He was starting to get bored of this life.

School life is not fun. Especially if all the students and teachers talk about are quirks.

Quirk. Quirk. Quirk.

That's all he hears.

Niko: So boring...