Mystery Arc

Plot: A start of a new arc made by yours truly where Class 1-C try to solve the mystery of what happened to the original Class 1-C.

A/N: You're all also welcome to give me some ideas as the story progress. Alright. Here we go!

Everyone in Class 1-C was present in their dormitory. Present Mic was out due to having an schedule appointment with Eraserhead.

When the students asked him where they were going...

His response was....

Present Mic: Don't worry Little Listeners. We're just going to pay an visit to an old friend of ours. See ya all later~~~!

Despite the smile on his face, his voice lacked a little enthusiasm that he always had...plus, he did sounded a little...sad...which was very concerning to all of the twenty-two students that resided in his classroom.

But they didn't press on and let him leave. But now that they're homeroom teacher was gone. They can now focus on what they need to discuss.

Mikoto: Alright. Is everyone here?

Multiple nods were soon.

Hein: Everyone is present and accounted for this little meeting.

Mikoto: Okay. Sorry you had to cancel one of your flights back to your country, Kieran.

Kieran: Please do not worry Class Rep.  I'm sure what you all have to say is pretty important.

Eito: It better be! I had to cancel my hair appointment!

Kenji: Urusai, Pinku Baka.

Eito: Okay....

Kelly: You're keeping on a tight leash, aren't you Kyuuketsu?

Kenji: Yep.

Eito: I ain't Bakugo!

Mikoto: Anyway...It is important. Me and Hein have been talking and we decided to get things in order.

Jack: Okay! Don't leave in suspense Class Rep!

Luna: So what was it you wanted to talk to us about?

Hein: He's getting to that, don't rush him!

Samuel: Please behave you guys.

Jack/Luna: Sorry!

Mikoto: It's okay. Now...I'm sure you all are aware that soon...we will be at war with the villains. Not just the League of Villains.

Mio: Yeah...Just the thought of it terrifies me.

Oka: Some of us might not even make it out of this alive~!

Luna: D-Don't say that!

Sylvia: Quit trying to scare her, emo girl. Continue Mikoto.

Mikoto: Right. As I was saying. Before we go into discussion with that. We will jump to another topic which I'm sure you're all familiar with.

No one in the class dared spoke a word as Mikoto pulled the photos of the original Class 1-C.

Chassy: So...this is all them...

Mikoto: Yes. Our senpais from the former year of U.A who all mysteriously disappeared under puzzling yet perculiar circumstances.

Riku: According to my database, they all are either M.I.A or K.I.A.

Luna: What does that mean?

Samuel: Missing In Action or...Killed In Action. Sorry Big Brother had to say it.