Trouble...

A/N: Trouble Ahead For Class 1-C...

Kaisen: Have you heard...?

Both Stacy and Hakuto looked at Kaisen who had an angry look on his face. They know what he was talking about...

Stacy: Yes...The Public Safety Commission is making their move...

Hakuto: Fuck...We better tell Yuiga about this.

Stacy: We should do something. We can't allow them to do what they did to us.

Kaisen: Right. We can't allow the same thing to happen again to our kohais.

They having wishful thinking that the detective Mizuki doesn't come too late to deliver the evidence to the Police Force.

They can only hope the Police don't turn a blind eye like they always do...

Hakuto: Okay...I'll tell Yuiga about this. Be ready guys. The time of hiding is over.

Stacy: And the truth will rend...

*Meanwhile*

Mikoto had a strange feeling crawling up his spine. He had just finished Class and heading on over to the dormitory.

It was just a small walk ahead avoiding all the trees and bushes that surrounded it.

Usually, it wouldn't mind the sensation and believe it's just nerves.

But no...the sensation comes back...

That feeling...

He was familiarize with it...

It was...the feeling of being watched...

Mikoto:....Is someone there?

He turned to the trees and bushes but saw no in general. He didn't have clairvoyance like his uncle so he couldn't see who was there.

But ever since getting Engage, he always had this strange feeling of dread creeping up on him.

Making him be on his guard.

Mikoto: Maybe I'm just going crazy...(No...Someone is definitely here...)

Mikoto continued his walk back to U.A as a shadowy figure hid behind a tree.

The shadowy person was a trained assassin hired by the government to take out Class 1-C.

"Make it look like a incident"

That was his mission.

Either he succeeds or the commission will have his head.

Simple as that.

He cannot fail.

Assassin: (Yukimura Mikoto. Class Rep of Class 1-C. Son of one of the Top Pro-Hero Yuki-Onna and Nephew of the Number One Flame Hero, Endeavor. You'll be my target-?!)

He felt a shadowy claw on his shoulder.

Assassin: Eh?

Niko: *Scary* WHY YOU GOTTA BE SUCH A SUSSY BAKA!!!!

Niko slashes him as blood spew everywhere.

Niko: I wonder how things will go for you now, Miko-chan.

*Meanwhile*

Dabi noticed Hawks looked a little on edge.

He didn't really care though.

Although, whatever was putting Birdbrain in this position. It had something to do with the Public Safety Commission.

Those brainless fucks are always trying to bend people to do their bidding.