Round 4 Aftermath

Jack: Hahahaha! You lost! You lost, Nightmare Freak!

Souta: Shut Up Loudmouth! You lost too!

Jack: I may have lost but my team won~! Did yours win???

Souta: Urusai Raudomausu Baka! Koroshi-te Yaru! (Shut Up Loudmouth Idiot! I'm Going To Kill You!)

Jack: Hahahahaha~!

Hein: That's enough you two.

Sylvia: Such a shame, Emo~! I was for sure thought you would win~!

Oka: ʘ‿ʘ💢

Sylvia: That loss was so pathetic~~! Here I thought you was improving your quirk...But alas! It wwas soooo disappointing~!

Oka: ◉‿◉💢💢

Sylvia: With a performance like that, you might as well go back to being a trainee novice~! Hahahaha!

Oka: *Dark* Are you trying to pick a fight with me, BIMBO? You got a lot of nerve talking all that shit, STUPID COW?

Sylvia: *Scary* Who are you calling a bimbo and cow, WHORE? You wanna go, WENCH?

Oka: FLOOZY!

Sylvia: TRAMP!

Oka: HUSSY!

Sylvia: HARLOT!

Oka: SLUT!

Sylvia: BITCH!

Oka/Sylvia: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Every student close by had backed off in fear as the red and purple auras of the two girls clashed as they death glared at one another. Both Mikoto and Hein shaked their heads in annoyance.

Hein: *Sighs* Not again...

Mikoto: Will they ever stop?

Hein: Probably not...

Geysis: Knock it off, girls. The final team will be getting ready soon, so you need to prepare to watch their fight. Besides, they need our upmost support because Hitoshi Shinsou and the two classes is whom they're up aganist.

Sylvia/Oka:.....Fine.

Luna: They're seriously like oil and water.

Samuel: *Nods*....

Maria: Oh so that's what Jack means by catfight...

Class 1-A achieves victory in less than ten minutes. Shota Aizawa commends his student's synergy while Vlad King and Geysis scolds their students for acting too rigid and reckless.

Setsuna apologizes to her team for a pitiful loss. Yosetsu claims they were too weak in the face of a calm Bakugo and Togaru says he'll remember this loss.

Geysis: Well. What about you four? Don't you got anything to say for yourselves?

Souta: I'm sorry for underestimating the other team and acting condescending...

Oka: I will work harder on my puppet abilities.

Kelly: Same here. I will train even more. 

Yin: I will become stronger. Capable enough to face Bakugo again, someday.

Bakugo: ALRIGHT THEN GHOST FREAK! I CAN ARRANGE THAT!

Erasherhead: Bakugo. Enough. Quit pestering the other class students.

Bakugo: Tch.

Geysis looked at his students with annoyance.

Geysis: Maybe now some of you won't act so high and mighty all of the time. Take notes and learn from the other classes. You might get something out of it. Being arrogant and supercilious while patronizing others will lead to your downfall. It's Completely Unheroic. Do I make myself clear?