React

A/N: Bored. So today's chapter plot is that Class 1-C gets to react to Sylvia's family. Mostly Shiho, Jun, Kanra, & Chieko. Enjoy some retarded stupidity, memes, and wackiness.

*WHOOSH~!*

Class 1-C: WHAT THE?!

Mikoto: IS EVERYONE OKAY?!

The entire class looked at each other and so far, they all seem alright. No one was suffering from any injuries...

Lilac: Everyone is present and accounted for.

Souta: So where the hell are we?!

Luna: Looks like we're in some kind of theater room.

Sylvia: Did someone kidnap us to be here?!

Eito: If they did, then they must be a villain!

A/N: Oh sure, blame the person who gave you life into this book...

Mikoto: What the?!

Haru: I-I heard a voice!

Destiny: Who said that?!

Kenji: Who are you?

Luna: W-Why were we brought here?

Samuel: Show yourself!

A/N: Relax. I'm a villain nor a hero. I am your God~!

Class 1-C:.....

Souta: *Cough* Bullshit.

A/N: Shut Up! Anyway! Whether you believe I'm a God or not. I transported you all here from your dormitory because I'm bored.

Kelly: Is that your quirk? To teleport people to different dimensions?

Samuel: Something that's like my quirk?

A/N: Something like that. Although Samuel's quirk is more like a portal. Mines just sends you to whatever place I feel like sending you too.

Akira: W-Why would you do that?

A/N: Meh. Reasons. Now don't be alarmed. Not here to hurt ya. Just send ya to this theater so you can react to silly stuff.

Mikoto: Wait...We're about to be at War and you decided to send us here just because you're bored?!

A/N: Hey! It isn't easy making a story especially if the readers are expecting a lot from you.

Mio: I feel that in a artist kind of sense...

A/N: Thank you! At least someone here understands me! Now! Enough questions! You're going to react to a certain demon family...The Fujiokas!

Sylvia: Eh?!!

Mikoto: What's wrong Sylvia?

Sylvia: That's my Papa and his family...

Class 1-C: Oh...

Oka: Never thought we see the day we get to watch Bimbo's family.

Maria: I wonder what they're like, nya?

A/N: Alright! Enough questions! Here we go!

The theater opens up on the widescreen to show a teenage boy with black hair, red eyes, pale skin. He looked a bit identical to Kenji. Except that he had white horns on his head and long pointy tail.

Sylvia: Papa...

Destiny: So that's your father. I can see the resemblance.

Sylvia: Actually. My adoptive father. My real father is a piece of shit.