Rise Of The Villains

A/N: Thus before the Paranormal Liberation Front. There will be a mystery arc for Class 1-C made by yours truly. Until then, the next couple of chapters will focus on the villains.

Niko watches with amusement as Shigaraki is going through a painful operation inside the mysterious doctor's laboratory.

Two months ago...according to Shigaraki, this mysterious man is the supposed to be All For One's doctor.

Niko: (Garaki Kyūdai)

He also go by the name, Daruma Ujiiko.

He is supposed to be a faithful servant to AFO then later Shigaraki. Kyudai is a fairly old man of short stature. He is completely bald and has a very large, bushy mustache. What's more interesting about is his quirk, Life Force which makes him younger than what he's supposed to be...for indication, it's possible he's almost the around the same age as AFO.

Without this Quirk, he has many more wrinkles and his eyes are sunken.

Niko: (Gross.)

However, despite being a willing pawn. He refused to see Shigaraki as his new master unless does one little test that involves him and the rest of the League Of Villains.

They had to defeat Giantomachima.

Back then, Shigaraki had to be proven worthy of succeeding All For One, but due to a compromise he made with his former master, he is willing to give Tomura the chance to prove him wrong. 

But now...two months later. He proved it.

Niko smirked seeing how things are going to be played out. So they have find  Shouldn't be too hard since that thing is fucking big...and loud.

Then they also had to deal with the Meta Liberation Army.

Unlike most of the villains here, Niko himself was always one step ahead. He looked over to the creations that Kyudai made.

Niko:...The Nomus...

Kyudai is very prideful of his Nomu creations, referring to them as "children" and regarding the High-End ones as "masterpieces." He treats Nomus as offerings for All For One, although he has allowed some of them to be used by Tomura under his former master's wishes.

Niko wanted to know his secret...how does he create such creatures. How can only one man able to turn a human into a hellish being.

But he probably get anything out of the man. Kyudai is overly cautious and secretive about any information pertaining to his person, preferring to stay in anonymity and avoiding close contact with anyone (except All For One) under the threat of death. 

Niko: Man! No Fun!

Kyudai: What are you doing here?! Get out!

Niko: Hey! Come on Gramps! Don't be like that! I just want to play in laboratory a little! Oh! What this button do? What this do?! What this do?!

Kyudai: Cut it out! You're getting your filthy hands all over my research! I need to focus, so young Shigaraki can exceed my expectations more.

Niko: Awwwww~!

Niko made a fake pouting look like a child.

As much as Kyudai wanted to kick him out or threaten him. He had a feeling that probably won't be a good idea.

Unknown to most people, besides AFO and him.

Niko...

Was a whole new level of villainy.

Kyudai saw what the boy did to others.

Just thinking about it made him shiver.

Doing all that...because he was bored.