The Jokester

Juurou was shooting multiple bullets at every illusion in his way as Miyumi covers him.

Chenya Shiro, the Jokester, continuing laughing to their attempts at freeing themselves from her illusions.

She spoke them humorously.

Chenya: What's wrong League Of Villains? Can't take a joke?

Miyumi: This is sooo not a joke!

Juurou: Definitely not. Can't see a thing through these damn mirrors.

Miyumi: Need to hurry up before she can create another illusion to them.

They never would've thought they end up facing a missing member of Class 1-C.

Chenya Shiro.

Dark orange light hair curls that would reach mid-black, large eyes with small irises and purple colored silver. Small curvey figure. 5'8. Pale skin. Has markings under her eyes and cheeks similar to that a certain Ryomen Sukuna. Has snake bite leaning on her lips and a set of hanging cross on her right ear.

Personality: Insane, Curious, and Let-Loose.

Villain Name: Jokester (Obviously. XD)

Quirk: Trickster - It allows her to create illusions that are tangible and can fight. Make anything see through her imagination including people that she can see. However, she can only create up to at least ten illusions and wait ten minutes to make more.

Villain Outfit: Short pettidot dress that reaches mid-thigh green coloured dark green. Coat with plaid design coloured light brown. Striped dark brown pants and a small tip hat based off of the mad hatter ones.

Chenya watches with glee as her victims continuing running around like chickens who lost their heads. She might as well push them to their limits. She snapped her fingers as another illusion appears.

Juurou: Shit...!

Juurou looked around and realized he wasn't on the streets anymore. All he could see was darkness.

Juurou: What the hell? Where am I?

"Useless"

Juurou:....No...

That voice...

No...he didn't want to hear it anymore.

"Disgusting"

....

Stop...

"That quirk is villainous! You think you can become a hero with such a horrible quirk?! Get real!"

That voice...belonged to his father.

Juurou: Stop...No...

The same father who beat him and abused ever since he was a child. He stomped on his dreams and told him he can never...ever be a hero...because of his unique quirk.

Weapon Summoning.

It was indeed dangerous for a child to have such a quirk. But why was it considered villainous.

Juurou didn't understand.

He continued to hear his father's voice.

"Just like your mother who was a stupid hag, you were entirely useless"

Shut up...

"You'll never become a hero! You won't even be a civil servant to the community"

Shut up...

"USELESS"

"WORTHLESS"

"GOOD FOR NOTHING"

"EVERYONE HATES YOU"