Return Of The Hero Work Studies

A/N: The Start Of A New Arc~!

*Meanwhile in Class 3-C*

Akari: Oh man! I cannot believe the Hero Work Studies are back! It wasn't even that long!

Tsuyoi: *Nods* Hmph...

Akari: BTW. Do you know where Kyan is at?

Tsuyoi: *Points*

Akari looked into the direction the Yukata student was pointing at and sweatdropped to see their classmate sleeping near the window.

Kyan: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Akari: Some things never change, huh...I wonder what agency our Kohais in Class 1-C will be training in?

Tsuyoi: Only fate will tell.

Akari: Yeah~!

Kyan: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Akari: Okay! I give up! I've tried everything! Can someone please find someway to wake him up?!!

*Meanwhile*

Since the Hero Work Studies is a program that allows the sudents to be employed by Hero Offices to hroughout the school year.

Following the Hassakai Incident and Nabu Island Incident the program was put on hold until now. It was reinstated around Christmas, before U.A's Winter Break winter break.

So now that the hero work studies was now back in section.

U.A staff begin talking about the Commission Orders.

The U.A. Faculty meets to discuss the sudden return of the Work Studies. 

Nezu: The Hero Public Safety Commission is requesting it under the guise of practice field testing.

Hearing this made the teachers grew wary.

Vlad King: Are they trying to forcibly mobilize the students for war?!

Geysis:...They must be getting pretty desperateif they were trying to do that.

Vlad King: *Angry* I know but still...what gives them the right to pull such an scheme.

Midnight: I got another question. Why they're low on personnel?

Ectoplasm adds that this has something to do with the incident in Deika City.

Both Geysis and Nezu agrees that this request from the commission is a message in itself.

Nezu then announces they must contact Japan's most renowned heroes.

Present Mic: (Hmmm...Be prepared little listeners. This Hero Work Studies won't be easy for any of you.)

*Later*

Shouto: Yukimura?

Mikoto: Hmmm. Oh hey Shouto. Whatcha doing?

Shouto: Nothing. Just coming back from the Christmas Feast.

Mikoto: Ohhh...Tell me what happened on your end?

Shouto begin to explain during their Christmas feast, Shouto had noticed Deku nor Bakugo have a place to go yet for their Hero Work-Studies. The Nighteye Agency is too busy for to take Deku on and Best Jeanist.

Mikoto: Oh yeah...He's still missing isn't he?

Shouto: Yeah...Bakugo seems to be disappointed.

Mikoto wasn't sure what was the relationship between Bakugo and the Pro Hero. But he can still see that whatever is going on with Best Jeanist, Bakugo was not pleased at all. He could've swore the other boy looked concern for the missing Pro-Hero.