Yoichi Shigaraki

Darkness...

That's what all Mikoto could see...

But yet...

He couldn't move...

He couldn't feel...

He wondered how long will this continue? After all...hasn't he been here before...

Mikoto: Oh... that's right. When I met Nana Shimura-san...

He couldn't believe a former user of One for All was currently residing in not only Izuku's but his body as well.

The whole thing was just unheard of...he didn't want to believe it. Speaking of Nana Shimura. Why was she taking so long to talk to him again?

Also, didn't she spoke to him when Izuku was out of the control with the blackwhip incident?

Mikoto: Nana Shimura-san...are you here...?

......

Silence was the only thing he got back...

Until...

???: Not quite.

A new voice, sounding gentle, appeared from the shadows. But Mikoto still felt on edge. Who was this...???

Wait...the voice sounded familiar.

Then, a mop of white hair comes from out the shadows. From Mikoto's angle, he was a young man with a sickly and malnourished appearance and a weak body. His white messy hair was similar to that of Tomura Shigaraki. His hair reached to about his shoulders, and his bangs usually obscured his bright green eyes, which gave him a sinister appearance not consistent with his benevolent personality.

From what he remembers from in the flashbacks, he used to dress in simple clothes, wearing a white shirt and dark pants. He would occasionally be seen wearing a light blue jacket.

He now knew who this man is.

Another previous one for all user. Someone he never thought who would end up meeting.

But not just any One For All User.

Mikoto: (He's...the brother of All For One!!!)

Man: Kid. Are you okay?

Mikoto: U-Uhh...Yes?

Man: Oh good. That fall you had was a pretty deep blow to the head.

Mikoto: Fall?

Ohm...That's right. Somehow during the event of round 5. He lost control of his body after talking to Shinsou.

Yoichi: You're an impressive individual, Yukimura Mikoto. Allow me to introduce myself. As you're aware. I'm a previous, One For All User. But you can call me...Yoichi. Yoichi Shigaraki.

Mikoto: Shigaraki?!

Mikoto's eyes went wide. Hold the phone...does that mean?

Yoichi: No. Shigaraki Tomura is not related to me nor my brother. His real name is Shimura Tenko. He's the grandson of the enemy who my brother killed in cold blood.

Nana Shimura...

Mikoto: I see.....Yoichi-san...What are you doing here...(In my mind as well...)

Yoichi: I have been watching you...for quite some time. Like your friend, you have an conviction to help people in distress. But in your own way...I like those who have a strong sense of justice. That's why...I helped you. By letting you unlock a power of your own.

Mikoto: Wait what...? Does this mean...like Izuku, I possibly have a new quirk as well.

From what Mikoto could understand. The only things he could be able to do with his quirk is snow manipulation. It was a pretty self-explanatory quirk. He can create snow in any shape or form. He was also able to craft snow weapons. Which was a similarity to his father's old quirk combined with his mother's.