Joint Training Arc

Plot: Class 1-C meets up with 1-A and 1-B for the Joint Training Battle.

Now dressed in their new hero outfits, Class 1-A gather at Ground Gamma and share the modifications made to their costumes.

Jack: Hey guys!

Denki: S'up Bro!

Mina: Nice to see you guys again! It's been a while!

Momo: Did you all enjoy your vacation?

Luna: We sure did!

Samuel: You might say it was a blast.

Denki: Cool!

Iida: I see that you all have costume changes as well! Especially you, Yukimura.

Class 1-A looked at Mikoto, who had replaced his snowman outfit and is now sporting a blue and white yukata with snow patterns on it. It also had a similarity to to his scarf. Like Mikoto, everyone else had their costumes modified as well to be well adjusted to the cold winter like Mina wearing a jacket over her costume and Yaomomo wearing a red cape over hers.

Mikoto: You guys like?

Kirishima: Hell yeah! You look great!

Mina: I agree! You look more cuter than ever!

Riku: I also agree. Since Yukimura's quirk is snow manipulation. His winter yukata would be perfect for this season.

Tsuyu: I hate to be blunt again but I just hope your quirk doesn't come anywhere near me. It would make me sleepy.

Mikoto: Oh okay. I'll keep that in mind.

Luna: Want Destiny or Sylvia to help you warm up, Tsu-chan?

Tsuyu: No thanks. I appreciate it but I don't want to be burn either.

Sylvia: Understandable.

Destiny: Nah. You cool FAM.

Uraraka: Shouto-kun! What do you think?

Shouto: Hmm?

Deku: Does that new winter outfit look good on Miichan?

Shouto looks at his cousin's costume before he gave a small nod of approval as he went back into the crowd.

Denki: Is that all he had to say?

Mikoto: It's okay. It's Shouto after all. I'm used to it.

Mina: I still can't believe you guys are cousins!

Kirishima: Yeah! It surprised me too!

Mineta: Such a shame you're both guys...You would've looked hot as girls.

Everyone ignored Mineta.

At least his cousin is now capable of showing emotions. He really has changed the past few months. He can thank Izuku for that.

After Iida had pointed out how much the costumes have changed, but Rikido notices that Tenya himself has kept the same costume over the summer.

Iida: *CHOP* *CHOP* I've noticed that some of you also have some booster gear with your costumes! As long as they're safe, then I have no problem.

Hein: Hmm? What's the matter? You look choppy for some reason. Even more than usual. Do you have a problem with booster ammunition?

Iida: W-Well....

*Flashback*

Mei Hatsume from the support class quickly ambushes Iida and puts some red booster gear on his arms.