The Dog

Niko: Ha...Why am I not surprised. I thought I smelled something rotten. Of course, who would've expected former members of infamous Class 1-C had joined the Liberation Army. They must makes you their guard dog.

Roi Tamodachi - Male - Quirk: Inu.

His quirk is pretty self-explanatory. gives him the attributes and abilities of a dog, such as a heightened sense of smell. His quirk is similar to U.A's guidance counselor, Hound Dog.

Roi: I heard so many rumors about you, Shadow Slasher! You captured some of my friends! I'm taking you down and bringing you to justice...and don't call me a dog!

Niko: Ehhhh~? But isn't that how your quirk works? For a hound, you really are pretty stupid. I've wonder why Re-Destro recruited lost dogs like you~? Did he had something that caught your interest? Like a brand new chew toy~?

A vein popped on Roi's head. Niko always did love pushing people's buttons. Even if it was someone who had similarities to an actual dog.

Roi: I've never did like cats like you! Time to put you back in the litter box where you belonged! For the Meta Liberation Army!!!

Niko: I'm not even a real cat...

The battle continued just like that. Roi charged at fast speed at the shadow slasher who evaded into the secluded area of the streets. Roi increases his reflexes and strength while going after Niko.

Once he catches up to the shadow slasher, he begins to attack him. By now, you can tell it was a cat and dog fight.

Roi let's out a fury of punches and kicks while Niko, who barely breaks a sweat, blocks and guards all the attacks.

Roi: Why don't go back to the litter box where you belong, cat!

Niko:*Annoyed* I'm not even a real cat...

Niko then punches Roi in the stomach causing a pained groan from the male Inu, as Niko then do a sweep kick at his legs knocking him down at his feet.

Roi let's out a yelp before he gets back up miraculously and growled. But he looked tried.

Niko: Oh? What's wrong pup? Losing lots of stamina already? I thought for sure a old dog like you would have new tricks by now~! Or maybe Re-Destro just recruited you guys to make sure he isn't low on numbers. X3

Roi charges again while growling some more, irritated and frustrated at how Niko was easily knocking him down.

Roi: Shut up!

Niko: Oh look at this~! You're showing the ten stages of anger, from lowest to highest~!

Niko laughs as Roi continues trying to strike him but to no avail.

Niko: Bothered, mild irritation, annoyed, indignation, frustrated, infuriated, hostile, wrath, fury, and lastly, rage~! It's all there~! So many good angry emotions! I love them! I love seeing all of them!

In Niko's case, his level was that of indignation. When Roi came at him, his aggression was up to infuriated, but thanks to that one punch and kick Niko gave him, his anger was pushed beyond the boundaries of 10.

Niko: There it is, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to level aggression 11, and enraged doesn't even begin to cover it~~~!!!

Roi: (THIS BASTARD IS MOCKING ME!!!!!!!!)

In a state of livid fury, Roi gave a yell that spoke of unadulterated hatred before charging at the laughing sinister psychopathic villain that is Niko Nikomatsu himself.

Roi: (Land A Punch! A kick! A jab! Anything to stop his annoying laughing!)

Niko: Kehehehehe~!