Secret Meeting...

Request: Secret Meeting

Description: Hello Class 1-C. You don't know who I am. But that's not important right now. I heard you're looking for information about the former 1-C students. If you want the information. Meet me at the Kiyashi Mall at 3:00 p.m. Don't worry. I am your ally. 

Client - Anonymous.

Payment - ???

Rank: ???

Mikoto and the others stared at the request in beweilderment. They couldn't believe their eyes.

Souta: This has to be a trap.

Sylvia: My thoughts exactly. If anything. This could be Mr. V.

Kenji: Yeah but what would Mr. V gain from trying to attack us?

Luna: S-So...should we meet up with them or...?

Destiny: I don't know. This don't seem like a good idea. It would be too much of a risk if all of us go to meet one person. It would be suspecious to the teachers.

Haru: T-Then maybe some of us should to just in case while the rest of us stay behind.

Mikoto: That's not a bad idea Haru. Riku?

The analysing quirk user nodded. He activated his quirk and opened up his digital computer to provide support. He then transferred some of his quirk usage to Jack, who begin to glow.

Jack: Oh?

Riku: Using Jack's amplifying sound waves, I will provide communication through everyone from my analysis so we can hear your conversation with this person. But like Kobayashi said...this could be a trap.

Hein: Yes. But we wouldn't know unless we give it a try. But yes. Some of us should go and provide safety in numbers.

Mikoto: I'll go.

Sylvia: If you're going. I'll go too.

Haru: *Nods*

Kenji: I'll watch from afar. 

Souta: We'll be backup.

Chassy: Okay. That's five people. Then the rest of us will stay here.

Jack: Aw man...I really wanted to go undercover.

Souta: Pfft. With your loud mouth, you'll blow our cover and get us in trouble.

Jack: Shut up, Nightmare Freak.

Hein: Do not start. Both of you. Now is not the time for this. Please be serious about that.

Souta: Fiiiiine.

Jack: Hey! We are being serious about this.

Chassy: Guys. Please calm down. Hein-chan is right. This person is going to give us the information that could be a lead on what happened to the former Class 1-C. If we don't take drastic measures, we could lose this information and go back to running in circles.

Oka: Then we gotta deal with more unnecessary drama.

Mio: Something I wouldn't want to paint.

Riku: Now then. Does anyone got anything to say before we start this request?

No one dared spoke a word. They're not letting this opportunity go to waste.

Riku: Good. Alright then. Mikoto-kun...As our Class Rep. You're taking the lead.

Mikoto: Yes. Sylvia. Haru. Kenji. Souta. Let's go to the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall.

*Later*

One hour later by taking the train. The five students made it to the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall. Along with Riku using analysis to hack into the security cameras. They were not wearing their school uniform. Instead they were wearing regular clothes to blind in with the crowd so no one would suspect they were students of U.A.