Everything Goes Straight To Hell

Warning: Torture, abuse, & mentions of hate-sex.

Hawks: Gah?!!

Dabi was burning Hawks, whom was on the ground. He had no wings to protect himself as he was forced endured the torturous heat licking at his skin.

Dabi, on the other hand, was furious with Twice's Death at the hands of Hawks.

Sure, he was involved with it as well thanks to his flames but it was mostly Hawks' fault. In the League's Opinion.

He can already imagine the other villains get ready to commit bloodshed any moment.

What happens after that, will not be pretty.

Hawks: *Cough*...

Dabi: I should've been your real target from the start...

He doesn't really care about the League or Tomura, and that ultimately just one man's philosophy can change everything.

Dabi: Niko was right. There are no real "Heroes" in the world and that I considers himself the "Ultimate Manifestation of Stain's will". Goodbye Birdie...I admit...it was fun sharing information with you and making you my personal boy toy. But your death will mean nothing to me.

He then burned him again slowly causing Hawks to scream in pain.

*Meanwhile*

Back outside during the fighting, Fat Gum carries Juzo, Kenji, Jack, Kinoko, Denki, and Fumikage in his body, ready to return them back to the rear.

Jack: So what is the plan at all this, Fatgum?

Fatgum: The Pros had you, the students, to subdue a slew of opponents with their wide range Quirks and close them in, and now they will gradually take them down.

Kenji: So that's the reason why you Pro-Heroes brought us here... so you can borrow our strength and will take care of everything else?

Fatgum: That's putting it mildly but yes. You guys have been a huge help so far!

*BLAST*

Jack: Whoa?!!!

Juzo: W-What Was That?!!

Fumikage then notices a blast of fire coming out of the mansion, recognizing the feathers.

Tokoyami: (HAWKS!!!)

He also thinks back to his intial internship with Hawks, when he asked him what his weakness is.

Hawks had answered him it is fire because his feathers burn up easily, and when asked about any countermeasures, he only responds with getting the job done fast enough before they can use it against him.

Kenji: Tokoyami? What's wrong?

Tokoyami: Fatgum. Let me out! I need to save Hawks!

Fatgum: What?! No Tokoyami! You stay with us! Hawks will be fine!

Tokoyami: You don't know that! He's in danger! Please! Let me help him!

Despite Fat Gum's insistence, Fumikage desperately tries to get out of his body, and manages to escape.

Fatgum: Tokoyami! Get back here! Chitsuki! Go after him!

Kenji: Alright!

Kenji turns into his vampire form and goes after Tokoyami!

Kenji: Hold it right there, Tokoyami!

Tokoyami: Don't try and stop me, young vampire lord! Hawks is on the top floor of the building and could be in trouble!