Villain Alliance

After Shigaraki had defeated Re-Destro, a new alliance had been formed between the two villainous groups.

Afterwards, the news of the attack on the city is covered up by Meta Liberation Army.

Skeptic and his puppets were editing and manipulating the footage of the battle and destruction of Deika City to make it look like a terrorist attack perpetrated by a group of twenty villains with a "grudge against heroes", with the inhabitants of the city fighting against them.

The reports detail that all of the terrorists and many civilians lost their lives including Shoowaysha executive, Chitose Kizuki, while Detnerat president and CEO,

Rikiya Yotsubashi, lost both his legs. The public is divided over the actions of the civilians, some applauding them for taking action while others insisting that their actions led to more deaths. An investigation continues regarding the incident and the probable connection between Detnerat and Shoowaysha.

While Re-Destro speaks to the joint forces of their new alliance. Meanwhile, one week after the battle, the League of Villains recover from their injuries in the Army's
 headquarters, they were dining on sushi while awaiting for a meeting.

Juurou: OMG! I cannot believe this is happening!

Miyumi: Yeah! We did it! We actually defeated the Meta Liberation Army!

Teddy: HELL YEAH! THAT MEANS WE'RE AT THE TOP OF THE WORLD! ISN'T THAT COOL, BROTHER! NOW THE WHOLE WORLD WILL KNOW OUR NAME~!

Remy: Not so loud Teddy but yes...With Re-Destro's connections and the League Of Villains now growing huge in numbers. We will now be the most feared group of villiains across the country...that is if we already weren't.

Juurou: Oh I think we were...Now we have more freedom to do what we want without no one trying to control us anymore.

Miyumi: Yeah. Who would've thought.  The villains who used to hide in the slums now become one of the most powerful groups.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Villains: Eh?

The villains turned to Twice who had a small ceremony with a picture of bleeding Toga Himiko.

Twice: Toga-chan. Please forgive me. But if you haven't shared your blood with Toga-chan...right now the other Toga-chan would be...

Toga: Would you please stop that babbling at that pic?

Toga Himiko was fine now in a small sofa eating sushi even thought Twice thinks she's dead. Right now she was wearing an eye patch and a few bandages due to the injuries she suffered.

Toga: I'll still alive ya know and you're creeping me out.

Teddy: Hey. Can't blame a middle age man for having a crush on ya.

Toga: That's gross and creepy too.

Twice: Oh sure! Let's do things that other people don't like!/Don't kick without my permission!/I was a bad boy! Don't hit me!/Wait What? What did you just say me?

Teddy: Hahahaha! I swear this guy is so iconic! The way he acts makes me laugh so hard! Hahahaha!

Remy: You really need to work on your issues and trauma, Twice. If there a therapist in this place?

Dabi: Who cares? No one wants to sign up for some person who don't know who doesn't really care about how you're feeling. If you want someone to talk too, get a dog.

Teddy: Shut it burntface. No one was asking you.

Dabi clicked in annoyance. He then noticed another person was missing.