Blackwhip and Engage

Mikoto: Hey. I heard you and Bakugo had a spar in the training room, tonight. What happened...?

Mikoto invited Izuku to spend some time in his dorm room. Both of them were eating ice cream together until Mikoto decided to ask him a question about the spar section that All Might made for Deku and Bakugo.

Deku: O-Oh. It's nothing much. It was to help me use the blackwhip.

Mikoto: More like force you to use it...

Mikoto was right because that night in the training room.

Bakugo had thrown explosions at Izuku to try and provoke him into unleashing Blackwhip, as he desperately tries to avoid, while All Might yells at him to stop as their plan was to make sure it doesn't go wild again. Because seemingly without Mikoto's help. The situation would've turned stormy for them.

Calming down, Izuku realizes that the Quirk has been locked away and won't emerge for now.

Mikoto: Tch. Typical Bakugo. His impatient ass is always starting shit.

Deku: M-Miichan!

Mikoto: So...what happened after that?

Deku: All Might invited me and Kacchan to his private room to talk about what happened. I was surprised to see Kacchan there.

Mikoto: Well...he been knew the veracity about One For All. Of course knowing him, he was bound to find out sooner or later...

Deku: Y-Yeah. All Might had said something like that...

All Might had stated since Bakugo knows the truth about One For All now, he should be involved too. He was going to invite Mikoto to help out but the snow user was busy at the time and asked Izuku to invite him next next time.

Mikoto: So One For All is awakening...that explains the Blackwhip incident...

Deku: Yes. All Might was surprised to learn about One For All growing and the existence of the other Quirks within.

As well as the "Bald Headed" predecessor, aware that his master's predecessor had "black hair" and is sure even she didn't know about the other Quirks.

Mikoto: Nana Shimura-san...She...told me to go save you during that the final round. But I haven't spoken to her since after that.

Deku: Yeah...speaking of that round. What happened to you, Miichan?

Mikoto:...I...don't know too much of the details.

It wasn't a total lie but he couldn't tell Izuku the full truth just yet about his meeting with Yoichi Shigaraki. Still, he felt incredibly guilty that he had to keep such a horrific secret to his best friend/brother.

The League Of Villains will be targeting his friend.

He must do whatever he can to prevent that.

Then there's another problem...

Mr. V.

He most definitely can't tell Izuku nor All Might about it. The threat the mysterious benefactor send to them was still lingering over his head.

Mikoto: But somehow I do got a quirk like you. It all happened when Nana Shimura-san spoke to me. But after that...everything was a blur...

Deku: Hmmm...

Izuku looked like he wanted to go over more details about that.

Deku: *Ramble* *Ramble* (Since Engage controls thoughts and feelings. Was it possible to others who are involve to share characteristics with each other? Are there any enhanced affects we should know about? How long will Engage remain active in it's core? What kind of quirks can help increase or decrease the ranges of it's power? It was able to control blackwhip but what happens when I unlock the other quirks? Will it control them and debuff it's effects? Does it have an overflowing catalyst and healing ailments???)