Bad Things Happen...

???: W-What are you! Stop!

*SLICE*

Stain had escapes his cell, immediately killing an inmate, figuring the prison has fallen due to something happening from the outside world, and looks for information.

He enters the control room to find all but one of the guards dead, desperately cradling a box. He heard from the voodoo brother, Remy Ogun, that the box had contained stored data that might catch his interest.

Stain takes it from him, discovering that it contains stored data.

Guard: G-Give it back...Please...It must reach the right people.

Stain:....

Stain ignored him and walks away, he tells him that his convinction will reach the right man, as the prison crumbles all around, with the guard asking if Stain is a man or a beast, which Stain responds he’s an ally to what the world should be, but still a beast.

While All For One and Shigaraki stand amongst the rubble above the escaped prisoners, Stain escapes, swimming to shore, promptly learning about the state of the world since his capture.

Meanwhile, Remy and Teddy Ogun had escaped from their cells fill intent on causing mayhem once again.

Teddy: Whoo-Hoo! Brother! Let's go have some fun!

Remy nodded and thinks that while he may not know if the data he told Stain has any value.

Teddy: Hey! Where did bandages go! Stain! Stain! You here! Yoo-hoo!

Remy: I'm pretty sure he left Teddy. Now....Let's Go Enjoy Our Freedom.

Teddy: Yes Bro! But...The Others...

Remy thought about the other members of the League but shook his head.

They...weren't needed anymore. If they go back....he will kill them.

Remy: Let's not worry about that for now.

Teddy: And Stain?

Remy: Stain will carry the embers of the guards conviction and give it to the only one who has earned his trust...

Teddy: And that is...?

Remy: The one who started all of this.

-Plus Ultra-

*SLASH*

???: GAAAAAH!!!

Niko giggled. Soaked in blood and rain, he didn't even bother cleaning up the mess he made earlier.

A victim had stumbled upon his humble abode which is his hidden apartment.

The victim turned out to be a hero doing their own little investigation in hoping to capture and arrest the shadow slasher.

But as usual, Niko is proven to be pretty crafty. He knew someone would follow him home. Since day one from living on the streets, life was a battlefield everyday.

The unnamed hero seemed to be alone. Of maybe he had backup now following close behind.

He pretended to be oblivious in order to lure his prey into his trap.

So when the hero caught up to him to go in for the capture. Niko had used his shadow claws to ambush him.

He didn't see it coming.

Niko then heard footsteps. So the hero did had backup. No matter.

Using Chenya's quirk, he put the unlucky victims in an illusion driving them all to a corner. His shadows then appeared all around them...before they striked.