Rewarding~!

Sylvia: Phew! We're finally done!

Back at Nabu Island, at the end of the day, the two classes in the Hero Office are exhausted from all the hard work and deeds that they've done.

Luna: Yeah! My feet are killing me from doing all those requests 24/7.

Destiny: Same girl same!

Zoe: I'm glad they let me help out with the plants.

Eito: (This girl has plants in the head.)

Mio: I know we have to perform our hero duties to help out people but this is ridiculous.

Sero: I wonder if the small acts are considered to be hero work.

Iida: Of Course! I assure you all that every deed that happens on the island count as hero work!

Hein: I'm pretty sure most of us here are aware of that, Iida Tenya. Or else we wouldn't really be doing the spastic bloody work, now would we?

Iida blushed a little in embarrassment as everyone chuckled in amusement.

Iida: My apologies. I'm just making sure you did.

Momo: Let me remind you all that we may have our provisional licenses, but we are still students.

So they will have to put in the hard work to make sure that the island residents can count on them.

Jack: Ugh. Why did the Pro-Heroes of this island have to retire?

Eito: Yeah. I wish they would've been here...helping us.

Kenji: Actually. They wouldn't technically need our help in the first place if they didn't retire.

Mineta: Well yeah...but...

Minoru then points out to the class that the only one who hasn't done the work since they arrived on the island was Bakugo, who refuses to do small deeds unless there is a villain involved.

Samuel: Honestly. He is no help at all.

Haru: M-Mikoto was right. That guy hasn't changed much at all.

Kenji: No surprise there.

Zoe: And here I was hoping he would turn a new leaf...

Mio:...And people say it's okay to make bad art...Such ugliness in this beautiful world.

Destiny: When is that guy going to understand that when being a hero, it doesn't mean we're going to fight  villains all the time?

Souta: When pigs fly....

Luna: I think I remember someone from GED has a quirk like that. I could be wrong.

Noticing that Class 1-C was continuing to bad mouth Bakugo, who already had walked out before hearing all this. The Bakusquad tried to come to his defense.

Mina: Guys! Come on! Lay off of Bakugo! I admit you guys got a point! But he's changing!

Kirishima: Yeah. When the time comes, Bakubro will be a huge help! Trust Me!

Denki: You sure do rely on Bakugo a lot, Kirishima.

Kirishima: Of course I do! I've seen the sparks in his eyes! His determination to be a hero! His ambitions and goals to reach that dream! It's pretty manly!

Class 1-C: Interesting...

Luna: Hehe~! (I ship them!)

Destiny/Mio: (Same~!)

Zoe: (How quaintly believable. Like how the love for gardening never dies once it's sown. It always starts with a seed.)

Hein: (Kirishima's dynamic love for someone who acts like a raging devil is so strange and questionable.)