Fight Or Flight!

A/N: Before you guys start reading. I would recommend you guys take some time to also read my other story: Nightmare Town.

In case you don't what it's about... here's the plot...

Abandoned by their parents in the middle of nowhere, A trio siblings take refugee a small town. While they stay in Dustyville, the siblings will soon learned that the desert town has a dark secret that don't take too kindly to outsiders.

Please read it when you guys get the chance. It's hardly getting any views and it's making me feel bad...I don't want to lose interest in it just yet because I want to bring out it's full potential. Please comment on it as well. I'm a sucker for those. XD Anyway. On with the story!

-Plus Ultra-

Continue with their invasion. Mummy focuses his efforts on attacking the urban area near the mall, where Minoru, Zoe, Toru, and Yuga are patrolling.

Mineta: EEEEEK! Who is this guy?!

Zoe: A villain...what else...

Aoyama: Sacre Bleu!

Mummy quickly overpowers them with his Quirk: Mummification to reanimate non-living objects into massive puppets.

While Yuga attacks with his Navel Laser as Minoru fights back with his Pop Off. Zoe supports them by using her plant vines.

Mineta: Toru-chan! Contact the others! Hurry!

Toru tries to contact headquarters, but she discovers that the communication service isn't working.

Toru: OH NO! CONNECTION IS DEAD!

Mineta: What?!

Mummy's quirk surrounded them as he was getting ready to capture them but recoiled immediately when a burst of flames hit his puppets.

Destiny: TAKE THAT! BLACK FLAMES!

Zoe: Destiny-chan!

Aoyama: Oh Thank Goodness!

Mineta: Yeah! I thought we were goners!

Destiny had appeared and burned the puppets into a crisp much to Mummy's annoyance. Along with her, Kieran, Mio, and Haru came to their aid.

Haru: Are you guys alright?!

Toru: Barely! Thanks for the save!

Zoe: *Nods* We could use some help...

Kieran: Zoe. Report back to Headquarters immediately! Just goes for you too as Class 1-C.

Zoe: Okay...

Mio: We'll stall this guy!

Mineta: Thanks Class 1-C!

Toru: We owe you guys one!

Mummy: None of you are getting away..

The long red bandages once again tried to surrounded but we're once again burned by Destiny's flames allowing the patrol members of Class 1-A to escape.

Mio: Your fight is with us now!

*Meanwhile*

Chimera is confronted by Mashirao, Kenji, Zoe, and Fumikage, while Tsuyu Mezo, Lilac, Hein, Chassy, and Akira evacuate the residents and the tourists that are on the beach who were all running away.

Lilac: Come on! Come on! This way!

Chassy: Women And Children First! Elderly Included!

Hein: Make sure no one gets hurt!