Voodoo Brothers

The battle had went unexpectedly bad for Remy and Teddy. Rika Jouken put up more of a battle then they had anticipated.

Everytime Teddy tried to transform, he felt his energy begin stolen. That's when he realized Rika had taken some of power.

Seeing this was also making Remy's plans go down the drain.

Teddy: Ohhh! This little bitch! She's stealing our powers!

Rika: That's right Voodoo Brothers! That's because it's my quirk. Energy Absorption.

Description: Rika's quirk allows her to absorb various forms of energy, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage. Either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc...either temporarily or permanently depending on the user.

Remy: Tch! We have to fall back!

Teddy nods and grabs Remy underneath his arm. The younger yet taller brother begin to try and escape but felt immediately weak.

Teddy: I can't...Move?

Remy: Oh no...power...being drained...

Rika Jouken smiled sinisterly.

Remy: (Shit...We underestimated her. This girl is incredibly dangerous...for someone who used to be part of a hero class that Niko had mentioned earlier.)

Remy couldn't use his voodoo magic and Teddy couldn't transform, the other League members were too busy fighting their own battles, Toga to Curious, Dabi to some ice user named Geten, Shigaraki with Re-Destro, etc. While the Voodoo Brothers, they were basically sitting ducks.

Rika: Now we got you. There is no escaping the Meta Liberation Army. Surrender to us...or die here. Make your choice, Voodoo Brothers. You're out of other options.

Remy: Tsk. Sure. Other options...
Bullshit. There's always a way...

Rika's group begin to surround them waiting for them to make the choice. Teddy using his last ounce of strength pulled his older yet shorter brother into his arms.

Teddy: Back off! I won't let you touch my big brother...

Remy:...Teddy?

Teddy: We been together for as long as I can remember. I won't let no one harm him! If you dare touch him! I'll kill you! I'll kill you all!

Remy: *Surprised* Teddy....

Rika: Oh My~! Feisty~!

Remy:....Ah...That's right. We made a promise...that we will always stay together...even if the world was against us.

The older Voodoo brother then had flashback from the past.

*Flashback*

Remy was only five when his parents announced he was going to have a little brother.

He was thrilled. Since he got his quirk, he wanted to teach his little brother so many things. As well as show off his voodoo skills and tricks to the little tyke. He couldn't wait!

Mom: Are you excited of meeting your little brother, Remy?

Remy: Yes! Yes! When he's coming?! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!

Dad: Only in a few more months, kiddo.

Remy pouted. He didn't want to wait a few more months. He wanted to meet his new little brother now!

Dad: When he comes. Promise us one thing, Remy.

Remy raised an questionable eyebrow.

Remy: Yes?