We Were Young...

*Last Year*

....

"Don't say a word."

....

"If any of you so much as breathe a word of this...well...you already know what will happen...if you're smart, you'll be wary of the consequences...it will not affect you but everyone around you."

"Be like the dogs that you are and do as you are told."

....

"Remember...We'll be watching..."

....

.

.

.

.

.

Why...?

Why did this had to happen....?

...This...This just isn't fair...

After all we done for them. We even kept our mouths shut...it still wasn't enough.

How...could they do this to us...?

*Now*

During the night, everything was quiet. In the shadows laid four people communicating with each other...

???: Do you guys remember how to do this?

???: We'll be fine Hakuto-kun.

???: Yeah. Don't worry too much.

The shadows were only the four vigilantes of the original Class 1-C.

Kaisen Nash - Moon Fairy

Hakuto Fujiwara - Steam Release

Stacy Lambert - Venom

Yuiga Sakti Nijiro - Quirkless

Hakuto: I'm not all that worried, Stacy but you do realize we need to be cautious about this. Kiyoshi Junketsu, another young vigilante had gave us this information about the Hero Public Safety Commission. We can't let it go to waste.

They remembered his words.

"Kiyoshi: The Hero Public Safety Commission may be keeping on tabs. However...even if the Safety Commission had been trusted by society to keep the peace. When in actually, the organization had an underlying corruptness in its acts to protect society's image of heroes in order to maintain the status quo. They have their own secrets that's waiting to be unlocked and you guys could be the key. Be careful though, this could lead to information leaks that will not only cause my imprisonment but you guys as well for containing it. Good luck....I was never here."

He vanished after that.

So now they know what they had to do.

Their mission...infiltrate the secrets that the Hero Public Safety Commission is keeping from the world.

Yuiga: Don't you guys ever found it strange though?

Kaisen: What do you mean?

Yuiga: It is said that the Hero Public Safety Commission were law enforcement agency responsible for managing the interactions between heroes and society as a whole and for investigating the most dangerous cases of criminality. But here they are harboring their own secrets.

Yuiga: Exactly. There's lots of things we need to find out. Did you know that the number two hero, Hawks works for them.

Kaisen: Yeah...but his recent activity had been nothing but suspecious lately....