Reunion

A/N: A bit of a short chapter because I'm tired from work. My new job at Kroger is driving me crazy all week. I swear my supervisors are trying to kill me or make me collapse from mental exhaustion before COVID even does! Anyway...Enjoy...

*Third's Pov*

Present Mic: No Way...

Yuiga: H-Hi...Present Mic Sensei...It's been a while....

When Geysis had called him saying he wanted to show him something. He did not expect for this type of surprise.

In front of him was someone he never thought he see again. Someone who he had thought had died so long ago...even if was just for a year.

Present Mic: Yuiga...? Are you really Yuiga-kun...? From last year...?

The boy only nodded solemnly...he didn't do anything as he let the distressed teacher pulled him into a hug. He didn't even move away from the hug.

Present Mic: You're...really here...alive...I thought...I never see you again..

Yuiga could almost hear the loud man almost breakdown from seeing one of his former students.

Present Mic: I don't understand...how is this possible...I could've swore...

Yuiga: It's a lot to talk about sir...

Present Mic: Please tell me...What happened to you? What happened to the others?

Yuiga: Ask him...

He pointed to Geysis who didn't say a word. He just turned his head the other way, a guilty look sparrowed on his face. Erasherhead, who was also in the room, gave him a glare.

Aizawa: Geysis...Explain yourself. What is going on here...

Geysis:...The Public Safety Commission...

Both teachers in the room's eyes grew wide. That's all they needed to know.

Present Mic: So you mean to tell me that all this time...

Yuiga: Yes...They're to blame for what happened to us.

Erasherhead swore underneath his breath as guilt started to pile up inside of him.

Aizawa: *Angry* I knew it...I knew we can't trust them.

Present Mic: *Rage* I'll never forgive them. Never. First they pin everything on us for the League Of Villains' attack, now this....Yuiga-kun...Is it only just you...or are the others...?

Yuiga:...Hatsuki...Misachiko...Tsuyoi...Most of them are dead...the others turned to villainy and went missing. Like Pans...we couldn't find them.

Aizawa:...

Geysis:....

Present Mic: Who else...is still around...?

Yuiga: Stacy...Kaisen...Hakuto...and I are the only ones left. But we're still being tracked down.

Aizawa: Fuck. That bad huh.

Present Mic: Yuiga...I won't let them harm you again. You and other three can stay here.

Yuiga: But...we'll put you at risk.

Present Mic: So what?! I haven't forgiven myself for what happened to you guys! No way I'm letting this happen again!

Yuiga: Present Mic-Sensei...

Present Mic: Is there...another reason why you're here...?

Yuiga: Yes...You need to look at this....