Kieran's Goodbye...

Choices...

They affect our everyday lifestyle...

Whether they are good or bad. We have no choice but to face the consequences of them later on.

Kieran knew the choice he made would affect his classmates. They were supposed to stick together til to the end.

To make the world the better place. To bring everyone in this society back to their livelihood.

He had finished packing his clothes, accessories, and other items he would need in his suitcase for the trip back home. He knew he had no choice but to go back.

He knew his classmates would miss him. He made so many good friends here.

But sadly...

His country needs him...He is their prince.

Kieran: To think, these past couple of months of being a hero student and not a prince had be the most fun I've ever had...

*Thump*

As soon he will as done packing, he accidentally knocked over a small photo frame. He picked it up to see that it was a photo of Class 1-C together. Kieran, of course, was in the picture himself.

He stared at the picture in his room with sad smile.

He wish he could stay a little bit more but...

But sadly, all good things must come to an end...

Kieran: I'm sure they'll be fine without me. Someone else could take my place next year. Maybe Shinsou would if he gets into class 2-C. Right?...Right...

Kieran sighs before putting the photo in the suitcase as well. He looked around to see that his room was empty. The only that remain was the small plain bed in the corner.

Kieran: I've had a lot of fun but now...It's time to move on.

His flight will come in two hours. He better get going.

He walked out of the room and took off down the halls. As soon as he made it to the living room.

He noticed that all the lights were off.

Kieran: Strange. They were on a hour ago....

Suddenly he heard a voice.

"3...2...1!"

The lights came on.

*Pop

Confetti exploded everywhere much to his surprise as the entire class sprung up from their hiding spots gaining his full attention.

Class 1-C: THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING KIERAN!!!!

Kieran: H-H-Huh?!

Mikoto: What? Did you think we let you leave without throwing you a farewell party?!

Jack: Never! This is how Class 1-C says goodbye to a fellow classmate!

Luna: Take a good look around you! Do you like it?!

Kieran did as he was instructed and looked around the dorms which was decorated in the color of gold, black, and white ribbons, balloons, confetti, a few presents, and large banner that said: "WE WILL MISS YOU".

Followed by a vanilla cake made by Maria and the few others.

Kieran: Y-You guys...did all this...for me?

Destiny: Of course we did!

Mio: Are all you done for us. There's no way we wouldn't return the favor!