Niko Makes His Move

"What is the meaning of this Hikari-sama?!"

Hikari looked at the scene before him...How boring. A couple of church goers and believers who used to be followers now stand against him questioning his motives?

Hikari: Do I even need to explain myself? I'm done working with you people.

"Y-You can't just turn your back on the church after so many years of service!"

"You're turning against God and that makes you a traitor!"

"Filthy Sinner!"

"How dare you go against God!"

Hikari: Go aganist God? I'm afraid you're sadly mistaken. In case you forgot, I still have the Lord of my side. No matter what decision I make.

"Che?!"

"What?! That can't be true!"

"You lie!"

Hikari: Whether you believe it or not, as a follower of God. He had whispers to me on what kind of people you truly are...

"Y-You!"

Hikari: You're not even a real church. You're a cult. Similarities between missing persons: each were described as distant, socially inept, easily coerced, sought acceptance companionship. Ideal targets for cult recruitment. Several had lost someone important to them or were interested in quirks. That's how you sought me...

"Y-You! How dare you!"

"You dare mock us! God will never accept you! Filthy Sinner!"

The cultist all tried to attack Hikari using their own quirks however, he trapped them using the chains of Heavens.

Hikari: God...Won't accept you all for your sins.

A huge wavelength of light blasted through the chains and all the cultist begin to scream in agony.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

"GOD! HELP US!"

"HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS!!!!"

....

After the wavelength of light had vanished. What remain now of the cult leader and their followers was nothing but ash.

He did it. He put an end to the nightmare he had suffered for years. These people had brainwashed him and turned him into the person he is now.

He killed them. In the name of God.

There's no going back now.

Hikari: God won't redeemed sinners.

Hikari then looked at the secret sanctum. On the wall was a symbol of a deity that the cultist had worshipped.

Ahura Mazha...

An ancient deity. He created the twin spirits Spenta Mainyu and Angra Mainyu (Ahriman)—the former beneficent, choosing truth, light, and life; and the latter destructive.

They remind him so much of him and his brother.

Hikari:...How intriguing....

Hikari knew from the moment he was born something was off about him and his brother. Or rather, why people preferred him over  his little brother. His quirk...When he was young...He doesn't know from much but the one who somewhat resembled him; While Hikari was born with plantinum blonde hair, Niko had bluish black hair (Turning to Green)? Both of their blue eyes match and Hikari much softer skin than Tsume whose were rougher but the younger twin was a bit smaller than him. They looked a little identical but they were fraternal twins though...