Is There A Chance...?

After realizing that Present Mic now knows what's going on, the entire class, plus Hinako, were now a bit scared of how he would react.

Their usual laid back loud and goofy teacher now held a serious deafening look.

What makes things more awkward is not only Present Mic was there. All Might and Aizawa was there as well. Along with the secret three from Class 3-C, Tsuyoi, Kyan, and Akari.

So were Yuiga and three other people they haven't met.

Hakuto Fujiwara.

Stacy Lambert.

Kaisen Nash.

All of whom were the original Class 1-C...

Luna: S-So...you're our senpais?

Stacy: That's right...Nice to meet you guys...I'm Stacy...my quirk is venom.

Hakuto: Hakuto Fujiwara. My quirk is stream release. We all met before. I was the one who met up with you all at the mall.

Class 1-C: Ohhhh...

Souta: That explains why we couldn't see his face in the hoodie.

Hein: (It was covered up in steam. Impressive.)

Kaisen: Kaisen Nash. My quirk is moon fairy.

Yuiga: And you guys already know me. Yuiga Nijiro. Quirkless. Seventh Wielder of Zero.

Maria: Nice to meet you all...

Kaisen: Likewise...So...this is Misachiko's creation.

Hinako: Hehe! That's right! I'm one of a kind! One of the very best dolls master had created~!

Oka: I second that~!

Everyone: (Of course you would...)

Yuiga: (Misachiko always did work in many mysterious ways...)

Kaisen: (It's such a shame she's right...)

Stacy: (I miss her already...She was a such a good friend and classmate. She didn't deserved this...)

Hakuto:....

Kelly: So anyway...who were those assassins that were trying to kill us?

Kieran: I bet they're from the PSC aren't they?

Hakuto:....They are. One of them codename is Razor. She...used to be part of the hero society...until she ended up getting involved with the PSC. They corrupted her and turned her into an assassin.

Eito: Really?!!

They all nodded.

Eito: OMG...

Kenji: What's going to happen to her and other three now?

Present Mic: They're going to be taken in for questioning. Nedzu is making preparations.

Kenji: Okay...

Aizawa: Now that we got introductions out of the way. How about we start on top on what happened to your class.

Present Mic:....

Yuiga: You...really want to know what happened to us, don't you?

Present Mic: Please...I know it will be hard to talk about...but I want to know what happened to you all...? Yuiga-kun...Everyone...Is it really just the four of you...?

Kaisen: Yes...The rest either had been killed, "re-educated", or taken by the League Of Villains, no doubt by the shadow slasher himself.

Present Mic:....