Going Back To Training

Mikoto: Thanks for helping clean up the dormitory, Dad.

It's been a few days since Mikoto, Class 1-C, and Class 1-A retrieved Izuku and gotten him back into U.A. Thigns were starting to become a bit peaceful.

Since Tohru and Fumiko we're offered to stay at U.A for the time being due to protection for their soon to be child. Tohru offered his services to help clean around the dorms. He gets up and goes it every morning to which Class 1-C was extremely thankful of.

Plus, this could help the man as well for his own benefit as he can look after his family and the other students while trying to get to know them more.

Tohru: Haha! No problem, Mikoto! Anything for my son! It's great to hear that Midoriya is back!

Mikoto: *Smiles* Yeah...I was so worried about him.

Tohru: I was too, kiddo. He is like a second son to me even if I was barely around to see what he was going through.

Tohru felt like he wanted to help Midoriya as well since he can relate to the kid a lot especially due to the fact they were both quirkless even though Izuku has OFA.

Tohru: Though I am a little angry about him attacking you at point blank. But I'm glad things had settled down between you two.

Mikoto: Mm-hmm. It's also good to hear you and Geysis-Sensei made up.

Tohru: Yeah...I'm...kind of surprised him that I have given him another chance. Heck, I surprised myself. I wonder if I made the right choice.

Mikoto: It was your own decision, Dad to forgive him. I'm not mad and neither is Mom. Even if we are against it. But you and Geysis-Sensei had history together. Don't let your grudges hold you from that.

Tohru: ...Heh. As usual, you are wise beyond words. That's my baby boy!

Mikoto: Daaaaaad! I'm sixteen.

Tohru: So what? Even if you're fourty, you would never be too old for your dear old Daddy~!

Mikoto: *Groans*...Not in front of the others though.

Class 1-C were watching with smirks.

Luna: Oh don't mind us, continue~!

Mikoto blushed three shades of red as his father laughed. This resulted in Mikoto punching him in the arm.

Destiny: Their relationship is adorable.

Mio: IKR. Most of the time we see Class Rep always putting up a front and being smart, resourceful, and presentable.

Luna: But when his father around, he acts like his age. It's so sweet~!

Maria: A regular teenager, nya.

Souta: Why can't my father be more like Yukimura-san.

Yin: Yukimura-san, can you be my new Dad?

Mikoto: Buzzoff Yin!

Jack: OOF. Someone is jealous!

Mikoto: I am not jealous!

Hein: Anyway. As much as it is nice for Mr. Yukimura to help out with the chores around the dorms. But we can't always rely on him.

Jack: What?! Oh come on!

Riku: Jack. You need to learn how to clean up after yourself. Don't use Yukimura's father as an excuse to get out of work.

Jack: *Groans* Fiiiiiiine.

Tohru: Tough luck for you kiddo. Lmao.

Fumiko: Tohru don't tease the students.