Save Me...

A/N: Cross his heart and hope to die. Welcome To Tsume's Darkside...

Darkness...

Once again, that was the only thing he could see. He was kind of used to it after being comatose for while once from his fight with All Might.

And also seeing the One For All Users...

Mikoto Yukimura was no stranger to the darkness. But there was one question that still lingered...

How did he ended up here...?

Mikoto: Is this...? Niko's doing...?

He didn't remember much but once the shadows surrounded him, everything was a blur.

Mikoto: *Slight Fear* Does that mean...Niko won? Am I trapped here...?

He has a find a way out of here...

He needs to get back to everyone. His classmates/friends, his family, Izuku...

They need him. He needs them.

???: There's no escaping the darkness...

Mikoto: Eh?

A child-like voice had broke through the darkness. Mikoto swiftly turned his head to see a child...

A little boy who looked about five or six with emotionless eyes watching him from afar. He had dark blue hair and parish light skin.

Mikoto almost didn't recognize him wasn't for the cat hoodie strapped his back.

Mikoto: (Niko...? No...Wait...Not Niko...)

This was...Tsume Yamikage...

The real Tsume Yamikage....not the one (Niko) that he was fighting earlier...

Tsume: So we finally meet...Miko-chan...

Mikoto: So you're Yamikage Tsume-kun?

Tsume: That's right...the little boy who brought nothing but chaos and destruction upon the world that cursed him....

Despite the small smile on his face, it didn't reach his eyes. Just staring at the boy felt so chilling for the snow user.

Tsume: The world will soon be consumed by corruption...There's nothing you heroes can do...

Mikoto: No! There has to be a way...

Tsume: There isn't...I'm sorry...But it shouldn't matter anymore. At least we can play together? What do you like to play?

Mikoto: Huh?

Tsume: I can imagine anything type of game that comes to mind. So do you want to play? Beigoma?! Bīdama?!
Darumasan ga koronda?! Fukuwarai?!
Hana Ichi Monme?! Hanetsuki?!
Rock paper scissors?! Kancho?!

All of those were traditional japanese children games...Mikoto did faintly remember playing some of them when he was a kid.

But...

Mikoto: (I don't have time to play games...)

Tsume: You can pick any game you like! I prefer kancho! It's my favorite game growing up!

Mikoto: Tsume...?

Tsume: Hm? Have you finally made a choice on what you game you want to play...

Mikoto: Yes...The game I want to play is...saving you...

Tsume made a sad frown on his face.

Tsume: I don't like that game...

Mikoto: Tsume...Why don't you want to be saved?