Yin...

A/N: Continuation Of The On-Going Request

Request: Working Together. (Note: This is a on-going quest. An attempt to get Class 1-C back in order.)

Description: Hey Guys. I know I'm in no position to ask you for such a request but since things have gotten very shaky between all of us. I want all of us to go on some missions while taking on these requests. It's been a while since any of us used the quest board. So maybe I thought we could this as a excuse to repair our relationship. It's either this or meeting up face to face which I know some of you won't do that. I've already decided on how should go with whom. Save your complaints for later. Be thankful I'm paying from my own allowance.

Client - Mikoto Yukimura

Payment - 20,000 yen

Second Team - Yin, Haru, Samuel, Destiny, and Kelly

....

Yin: Mommy, would you stop crying if Daddy became a good person?

....

Kid 1: Yay! Big Bro Yin is here!

Kid 2: Big Bro Yin! Are you here for play with us?!

Yin: Umm...Sure I don't mind. Have you all been behaving since I've been gone?

Kid 3: Of course we have!

Kid 4: We learned lots of new things in school. You wouldn't believe what Tamashiro did the other day!

Tamashiro: Oi! Don't tell him that!

Yin recognized Tamashiro. Wasn't he the shark-tooth kid with Binging Ball Quirk.

Yin: Tamashiro?

Tamashiro: Mr. Ghost! Do you think my quirk can be helpful?

Yin: My name is Yin and I believe your quirk is pretty useful during disaster rescue. Continue to train hard and you'll make a great hero.

Tamashiro: Yay! I will!

Yin smiled seeing Tamashiro becoming a lot better than how him and his young classmates originally acted. They used to all act all arrogant and boisterous towards him, Kieran, Bakugo, Camie, and Inasa back then at their second try for the Provisional License Exam.

Kid 2: Mr. Yin! Let's play over here!

Kid 4: No Way! He was supposed to play with me!

Kid 3: Mr. Yin! When is Mr. Mummy going to be back?!

Yin: Okay! Don't crowd me! One at a time! One at a time!

Destiny, Haru, Samuel, and Kelly watched from afar with their own kids they're looking after.

Yin was surprisedly the one who agree to let them come with him to the Masegeki Primary School to visit the kids that he looked after a while back.

He said it made him feel calm.

Destiny: He...look so at ease when he's around the kids.

Haru: Yeah. In fact he looks more happy.

Samuel: Big Brother feels guilt...

Kelly: That makes two of us...

Yin: Okay Okay Everyone. Single File Line. Remember to always listen to your elders. But know this. Only listen to those who deserve your respect. Alright?

Kids: ALRIGHT!

Yin: Good Answer. Keep it up and you'll get some snacks for good reward!

Kids: Yay!