Re-Destro

Tomura was now determined to subdue Gigantomachia. Niko wanted to see how everything will be played out for now so he and the others of course, join in on the action.

From Tomura's declaration, aughing, Daruma responds that it's a childish dream but is impressed by how serious Tomura is in his dream. Daruma agrees nonetheless. Mr. Compress notes how easy it was to convince the doctor while Himiko Toga questions Tomura.

Toga: Are you going to destroy everything includes what I love?

Tomura replies that they should get what they want as well which gives the other members relief.

Toga: Yay!

Juurou/Miyumi: Phew...

Remy: At least that's taken care off...

Teddy: Yeah. No more doubting each other...I can't wait to kick some ass!

Doctor Daruma admits that the plan was to always help but he wanted to see Tomura's development.

He then looked at Niko. Something about the boy doesn't sit right with him.

Luckily for him, Niko didn't catch his stare thanks to the darkness but little did he know. The boy can tell he was watching him but pretended not too.

Doctor: I'm afraid I also have to admit that I cannot help you all until you get Gigantomachia to submit.

Dabi interrupts saying he will not go back to fight Gigantomachia; plus he has a good potential ally waiting.

Daruma interjects that Dabi can stay back to help him test out his High-End Nomus. Juurou also wishes to stay which made the doctor nodded in agreement.

Daruma sends the remaining League of Villain members back to Gigantomachia at Tomura's request using Johnny.

*Later*

Miyumi: Aww man. It's such a shame Juuoru decided to stay behind.

Niko: I'm sure he has a reason too.

Miyumi: Yes. The quirk erasing bullet. He once used it earlier. Now with the doctor's help, he's trying to use the drug to amplified it for the upcoming war.

Niko: *Smirks* Hehehe~! Pretty smart~!

Miyumi: Pretty smart indeed. That's my boyfriend. Always one step ahead of things.

Niko: I wonder what kind of faces the heroes will make once they lose their quirks...FOREVER~!

He turned to a resolved Tomura proclaims to Gigantomachia that the future king has returned.

Intrigued, Gigantomachia replies that a king should inspire dread, be admired, and be strong.

With that, the second confrontation starts as the League Of Villains charged at him from above!

Over a month and a half after making contact with Doctor Daruma, Niko, Tomura, and the others have been fighting Gigantomachia all along.

Almost like it was target practice. The members take turns assisting Tomura in battle.

Niko sharpens his black shadow claws.

Juurou summons massive guns and fire multiple bullets.

Miyumi, unable to use her quirk, just yet would help Toga face the giant in a knife combat.

Remy uses his cards and other voodoo acts. Mr. Compress helps him out due to treating him like an apprentice.

Teddy transforms into a powerful voodoo monster to deliver the most powerful blows at the giant.