Things Gets Worse...

Sylvia: Guys! He's waking up!

Haru: Everyone! Come on! Any second now!

Mikoto heard Sylvia and Haru's voices as he begin to open his eyes to see a sight before him. The members of Class 1-C all gathered around Mikoto with relived faces. His parents were there as well.

He then realized they were all in the Class 1-C's dormitory.

Mikoto: Sylvia...? Haru...? Everyone?

Maria: You're awake!

Luna: Yay! Mikoto is awake!

Zoe: We can see that...

Yin: Thank Goodness!

Akira: I'm so happy!

Riku: What a relief.

Chassy: You got that right!

Samuel: Big Brother is happy to know you're safe!

Destiny: Thank God You're Still Alive!

Kenji: You really scared us right there!

Souta: I'm really glad...

Lilac: Are you alright, Yukimura? Do you have an headache? Fever? Do you feel pain anywhere?

Hein: Now Now Everyone. Don't crowd him.

Mikoto tried to move from the couch but Tohru puts an hand on his shoulder.

Tohru: Whoa Whoa Whoa! Slow Down, Kiddo. You been knocked out for two days now. Don't get up just yet...

Mikoto: Ah...

He then looked at his mother who had the same concern yet relived look on her face just like everyone else.

Mikoto: Mom. You're alright?

Fumiko: I can thank Deadly Scent and The Violent Witch for that. If it wasn't for them...I wouldn't be here by now...

Tohru:....I wouldn't like to think about that. I can't bare of thought of losing both my wife and child on the same day...

Mikoto:....

So he knew...He guessed Riku, Hein, Haru, or Sylvia must've told him what happened.

Mikoto: Sorry Dad...

Tohru: *Angry* Don't be sorry. You're not going to be sorry as that Niko guy is going to be when I get my hands on him!

Mikoto: (Eep! It's been a while since I've seen Dad look so mad!)

Fumiko: Calm down. I understand how you feel but don't cause a scene just yet...

Tohru: Fiiiiiiine...

The class gave a giggle at the married couple as some of them turned back to look at Mikoto. He looks up at them noticing the distressed on some of their faces.

He knew what was coming...

Mikoto: Give it to me, straight. How bad is it out there?

Riku:.....After the War... It's been declared that...over a hundred of heroes had perished...

Hein: Over fourty of them including Native were killed by the Voodoo Brothers, Remy and Teddy Ogun.

Mikoto: ?!!!

Kenji: What's worst is that... two of those heroes were our teachers...

Mikoto gasped hearing that.

Mikoto: Which one?! Present Mic?! Erasherhead?! Geysis?!