Girls' Day Out

Request: Working Together. (Note: This is a on-going quest. An attempt to get Class 1-C back in order.)

Description: Hey Guys. I know I'm in no position to ask you for such a request but since things have gotten very shaky between all of us. I want all of us to go on some missions while taking on these requests. It's been a while since any of us used the quest board. So maybe I thought we could this as a excuse to repair our relationship. It's either this or meeting up face to face which I know some of you won't do that. I've already decided on how should go with whom. Save your complaints for later. Be thankful I'm paying from my own allowance.

Client - Mikoto Yukimura

Payment - 20,000 yen

Third Team - Sylvia, Luna, Mio, Zoe, Maria, and Oka.

....

Oka: Ugh! Do I have to work with you people?!

Mikoto wanted the girls to get along more and by doing that, he requested them to take on multiple jobs that suits their taste to which they agreed on. Except for Oka.

Sylvia: Oh get over yourself Emo! The sooner we're done! The better!

Oka: Shut your mouth Bimbo!

Sylvia: Whore!

Oka: Stank!

Sylvia: Harlot!

Oka: Slut!

Luna: Guys! Please stop fighting! Can't we just get along for one day! Please!

Sylvia/Oka:.....Hmph!

Zoe: Maybe this was an terrible idea.

Mio: I second that. This picture we're portraying is another weird feeling to paint.

Maria: Well for one think it's a good idea. That way we can all finally bury the hatchet and get along more, nya!

Zoe: As much as I want to agree with you. I don't think those two will.

She pointed back to Sylvia and Oka whom both continued their arguing. It gotten so bad, people on the streets begin to stare.

Oka: THOT!

Sylvia: BITCH!

Oka: PIG!

Sylvia: TRAMP!

Oka: CUNT!

Sylvia: TWAT!

Girls: *Sighs*...

Zoe: Alright. Let's go try out a few places that are still available.

Maria: I know a place~!

...

The first place they went through was a petting zoo. Of course...a petting zoo. Something that is Maria like.

The girls all agreed to help feed and look after the animals. Permission from the zoo owner.

Luna: Well. I gotta hand it to you. This is a good idea.

Maria: Hehehe! Yep! Look at all the cute animals~!

Maria, Zoe, Luna, and Mio we're tending to baby animals such as lambs, goats, giraffes, elephants, and other younglings.

Some of the deerlings rushed in at Luna wanting to play with her.

Luna: Hahaha! Hold on! One at a time! One at a time! Plenty of me to go around!

Maria: Don't let them try and surround you. Some deer can be pretty rough when they need to be...

Luna: Okay! Thanks for the tip!