H.W.S Aftermath

A/N: Aftermath of the Hero Work Studies.

By the time the next spring term rolls around, the Work-Studies have been going on for the majority of the winter. At the start of the final term, the students of Class 1-A and Class 1-C meet at Ground Alpha to share their experiences and accomplishments during Winter Break. Everyone openly showcases their new abilities against a swarm of Villain Bots.

Class 1-C were astounded by Class 1-A having new moves...

Such as Aoyama, who an now form a Navel Saber and Toru can use her Quirk to warp light, allowing her to manipulate Yuga's beam. Mina as learned to max out her viscosity, able to create an Acid Man that covers her body and protects her from attack. The three of them studied under the Equipped Hero: Yoroi Musha. He has so many offensive and defensive skills that the trio needed to develop new moves and combos to keep up with him.

Ojiro and Satou were taught to read ahead and strike with a flurry of moves by the Lion Hero: Shishido.

Jirou and Mezo arned advanced searching techniques from Gang Orca. While Mineta and Sero learn team maneuvers from Team Lurkers. Manual hows Tenya how to have a lighter approach.

Uraraka: Wow! Seems like everyone has learned some cool new moves!

Kirishima: Yeah! What about you guys from Class 1-C? Have you guys learned anything cool?!

Mikoto: *Smiles* You might say that.

Jack: Boomburst: Sound Wave!

As usual, Jack demonstrated his quirk first. He now has the power to manipulate sound wave from his quirk and blasted them at the robots.

Luna: Water Dragon!

Luna powers up a new powerful move she learned from Selkie and made the form of a water dragon to destroy the robots.

Zoe had learned "Bloom" which allows her to cause flowers and parts of the flowers, including petals, stems and pollen, to grow and bloom, move/attack, mutate flowers by rearranging DNA structure, and revive withered or dead flowers.

Kenji had boosted up his blood moves to create a spear made of blood, which can pass through enemies in front of you. He also can now be able to control his bloodlust a little while longer.

Souta had learned Nightmare: Physical Abyss, which allows him to touch his enemies and put them in a nightmare and be harmed psychology.

Eito can now use "Love Inducement". The skill can induce love into others, including the love for the user or love for another person. Effects will vary depending on the user's skill and power...

Yin can now project more spirits and create illusions.

Destiny had created a move called "Ominous Flame" that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous destructive side of fire, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal fire. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of fire.

Mio can now use her paint to create attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, to which can now be either projected by calling them out or just summoning them.

Samuel has "Spatial Mimicry" to which he can warp parts of the bodies into subspace, leaving only a visual of their forms in the 3rd dimension, akin to a hologram, effectively becoming intangible.

Oka can now "summon" terrifying killer dolls from her puppet quirk much everyone's dismay.

Kelly and Akira finally proven their worth by showing their new moves. Akira can now create a "shield prison" to capture the enemies while Kelly can use "gossamerizaton" which he can turn matter and objects, including living beings, into thread.