Heartbreaking Reality...

Izuku Midoriya was always the light. He was always his light, and his only. Mikoto Yukimura's. But now Izuku was gone. He broke his promise and left Mikoto in the dark.

He was gone...

Mikoto wanted to deny it. There was no way Izuku would do this...however, once he read the notes that Izuku had left for Class 1-A. He knew his best friend's handwriting...
all of this...was true...this was proof enough...that Izuku had actually left.

A part of him still wanted to deny it. Thinking all of it was just some silly prank. But knowing Izuku, who wasn't the type of person to pull such a mean prank.

Mikoto reread the letter. He knew the reason why Izuku Midoriya left...

The League Of Villains...

All For One...

It was all because of them...They were after him...Like Yoichi Shigaraki had told him...

They knew Izuku had One For All.

So...to minimize the collateral damage, they used Deku to lure out the villains. Mikoto had kept in mind that several of them have escaped the Tartarus prison during a breakout that was caused by Niko and Shigaraki. However, this meant that Deku had to leave the U.A. to keep everybody there safe.

But...

Mikoto: *Breaking* (Why? What about our promise to become heroes together...? We made a vow we would protect each other...didn't we...?)

No...

That promise would never be fulfilled...

Because in the end...even if Mikoto was always there for Izuku. But...the question is...was Izuku ever there for him?

Mikoto: *Tears* Izuku...Why?

Uraraka: Miichan?

Shouto: Yukimura...

Iida: Yukimura?! Are you okay?!

Kirishima: H-Hey Come on Bro! No need to cry! I'm sure Midoriya had a reason to leave!

Mikoto barely heard them as he started to let the tears loose. From all his heart filled frustration, he wanted to scream. He wanted to shout. He wanted to get angry.

He fell to his knees and let out a heart wrenching cry.

That's all he could do at this moment...was cry...

Mikoto: AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

He didn't care if he was crying like a baby in front of everyone. He didn't move when Shouto, Uraraka, Iida, and Tsuyu went over to hug him while the others remain silent with guilt.

All he could think of...was Izuku...

Mikoto: (Izuku...Izuku...Izuku...)

He thought of him so much...it made him go crazy.

*Later*

It was a graveyard...

Rain was pouring down today...clouding the tears that were staining the faces of many.

It's crowded with a lot of people in order to mourn those heroes who fell in battle and the civilians who loss their lives in the crossfire.

Those who lost their family.

Those who lost their lover.

Those who lost their friend.

He saw Ruby and Sapphire were there mourning their loss of Celestin along with the butter hero's family and loved ones that he swore to protect til his dying breath.