Media Training

Shun Kobayashi aka Deadly Scent has a quirk is a mixture between his father's and mother's quirk. He can create beautiful scents that can make a greenish fog and have deadly consequences. If anyone were to smell these scents, they would usually fall into a deep sleep that last about 24-72 hours, pause their quirks, or poison them...

His quirk was called Death Fragrance.

He is Souta's current guardian(When the school isn't involve) due to the neglected acts of their parents towards the younger boy. Growing up, Shun was aware of how his parents treated Souta after he got his quirk. When he turned 18, he asked Souta to come live with him. However, knowing that he doesn't have legal custody over Souta yet. He asked his parents and surprisedly, they barely put up a fight and sign the documents.

Like Souta, Shun grew to hate his parents but still kept in contact with them.

Shun: (I still can't believe Mom and Dad just gave him up like that. Almost like they were more than happy to get rid of him. Well screw them. Souta has become such a diligent young man. They don't know what they're missing. He's going to become a great hero someday.)

To start the hero interview training, Geysis had set up a make-shift press release podium while Deadly Scent will be the one asking the questions. The same goes for Midnight and MT. Lady who will be interviewing Class
1-A.

Shun: Starting today. I will have you all go through some media training. For those who don't know what that is. Like the Hero Interview Training, It's a training program that allows you to properly deal with the media as Pro-Heroes.

Lilac: N-Not going to be an easy task for those who have stage fright such as us.

Haru: Y-Yeah...

Akira: *Nods Fearfully*

Shun: Don't worry. It's just going to be me, your gym teacher Geysis, and your classmates. No harm there.

Class 1-C: *Sweatdrops* (No harm there he says...)

Luna: I can't believe that's your older brother Souta-kun.

Mio: Yeah. He's so different compare to you.

Souta: Whatever. Just don't embarrass me in front of him and there won't be no problem.

*Later*

Class 1-A went first as Shouto took the stage. Mikoto silently wished him good luck. He's mostly aloof and clueless, as Midnight has to tell him how to properly answer and explain. She asks him about his signature move and he shows off the Heaven Piercing Ice Wall.

MT. Lady told Shouto if he want people to feel safe, he should give them a smile. Then she made a comment about him slaying the ladies with his smile.

Shouto: *Shock* If I smile...they'll die?!

Mikoto facepalmed.

Both Classes: EHHHHHH?!

MT. Lady: Oh dear...what is wrong with this kid?.

Sylvia: Your cousin...is pretty dense Mikoto.

Mikoto: Yeah....(Shouto...how isolated from the world are you?)

Next up was Bakugo.

Bakugo: I'M NOT GOING TO SAY RANDOM STUFF! JUST SHUT UP AND FOLLOW ME!!!

1-A/1-C: -_-;

MT. Lady: Umm...No. You're not as bad as you are in an interview by yourself, huh? I get it now. You just don't see eye to eye, right? With the rest of humanity.

Luna: OOF.

Kirishima: Yep.

Denki: *Snickers*