Hero Society & Our Reality

*Niko's Pov*

Ugh...

Everytime...

Everyday...

Everything...is the same thing...

You all know how it goes...

Heroes defeat the villains and save the day...

Following that damn cliche script like actors would use in a play or a drama theatre.

How annoying...

How revolting...

It makes me sick...

Those "heroes" get to live their luxurious lives...while we the "villains" live ours in the slums...

Well, there's no perfect system for a society that gets random powers... let's think about it...since they'll always be outliers. Heroes or villains... People will always do terrible things no matter what you do~!

Sad isn't it...This is our bone crushing reality...

Those "heroes" have no idea what we been through!

But now...it's time we show them all...

Cause we had enough!

Ever since quirks had came into the picture...

Quirks...

That's how it always been... that's what people always talk about everyday...

Quirk! Quirk! Quirk! Quirk! Quirk!

"Did you get your quirk yet?"

"How flashy is your quirk?"

"Is it powerful?"

"That's all your quirk could do...lame?"

"Such a great quirk...or not?"

"That quirk is dumb."

"That quirk is dangerous!"

"That quirk is villainous!!!!"

"You can't be a hero with that type of quirk!"

SHUT UP. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT!

All Might and many other heroes had failed this society.

For years...people had been stereotyping of peoples quirks, people not knowing how to deal with problematic quirks, quirk counseling, mutant discrimination.

This is also perpetuated by hero society somewhat as well with the "heroes that look like villains". But there's bottom of the line.

Is it really all about your status and praise by hero society is decided, but not on the true content of your character but the strength, flashiness, and marketability of ones quirk?

They don't bother to get to know you...

They only want to see if you have a flashy quirk or not.

There are those who are born with respect because they have a powerful quirk handed to them while others are clowned and laughed at for having a dream of wanting to be a great hero. We also see this principle everywhere even to people who aren't villains but they are mocked and judged for having a "villainous" quirk by the content of their characters.

People like us are misunderstood by our quirks, not our characters, and every single flaw from that is a offspring of that inherent principle...

Of course...ever since those last two hundered years...it's been widely accepted that the world has become a superhuman society. About 80% of the world's population has been born with some sort of unique traits called quirks and yet information of how the quirk phenomenon happened is largely unknown.

Like when quirks are either more useful or powerful while others weak and embarrassing is still a question.

But sadly...In this world swirling with chaos, the professionally inspiration that everyone once dreamed about, the desire to come into the limelight, and or that comfort to be safe. To be a hero. To be saved.

Heroes on top...Villains at the bottom...

But seriously though...

Powers or no powers, society has always concerned themselves of who is useful and who is useless. If a quirk is useful, then that person is just cattle. But those who are deemed quirkless don't have a role nor are accepted in this society...

So they are to be discriminated by their peers and their dreams are sent to be rock bottom.

Tbh, no real hero exist as people think they do. Only those who use others and those who are used. Because that's how it always been...This is real life...This is society...

People with "villainous" quirks or no quirks at all can't be heroes...? That's what they all say...

What a fucking load of bullshit.

Whoever came up with this dumbass logic must've been high off their rocker...

No matter how much we scream, rant, or cry to be accepted...

They never gave us a chance...

THEY CRUSHED US ALL AND LET US IN THE DUST WITHOUT A SHRED OF REMORSE.

They don't care what happened to us. They don't care if we're hurt...They don't care if we bleed...

They don't care if we die...

Our story doesn't matter to them...

Because they will always as nothing more but "villains".

This rotten society...needs to be painted...IN RED.

The world isn't fixable...

Madness will consume everything.

Since those dumb heroes won't do a damn thing about it.

What a bunch of selfish lying hypocritical assholes.

Nothing has changed...

....Let me ask you a question,
Class 1-C...

"Why are you risking your lives for a society...that doesn't even want to saved?"

Soon it won't be long until you all will realize...

How twisted this society truly is...how little faith these civilians have in heroes because...very soon once we, The League Of Villains, will make our move...

Little did these silly heroes knew...

"The Seeds Of Disaster Have Already Been Planted~!"

Our little game will soon be set in stone and this hero society will soon learn the hard way of what happens when you fuck someone over!

Class 1-C...Be Warned~!

Because when we're through with this rotten era...

"Your view on heroes will never be the same!!!"