Round 3: Battle

Mio: Umm...Hey Class 1-B.

Tetsutetsu: Hah?! What are you guys doing here?! You ready to give up?!

Chassy: Actually no. We were hoping we can work together to take down Class 1-A.

Tetsutetsu: Hah?!

Pony: No way! You're serious?!

Sen: Is this some kind of trick?

Kieran: No No No! We assured you. No tricks.

Zoe: We can save our battle for you when we both finish off Class 1-A.

Sen: Do you have something in mind-?!

Tetsutetsu: CLASS 1-A COME OUT!!!

Juzo: Tetsutetsu!!!

Kieran: What the...?

Zoe: What is he doing...?

Tetsutetsu continues wrecking structures down.

Tetsutetsu: COME OUT! COME OUT!

Zoe: That won't work...

Pony: I agree! Jeez! What's your deal, Tetsutetsu!

Pony started complaining that their rivals will never entertain his tacket.

Pony: Don't keep us in the dark like that!

Sen: See! Even Pony is speaking English! She's really mad!

Juzo: Don't worry. Tetsutetsu doesn't mean any harm. As for you class 1-C. We'll take your offer.

Mio: Really?!

Chassy: You're serious? We didn't even explain we were decide to call it a truce.

Juzo, who has been touching different areas with his hand, argues that the other team will send Mezo out to scout and then use Shoto to attack them in a group. At that rate, they'll need extra hands to help them out.

*Meanwhile*

Mikoto: I agree that it's a necessary tactic but isn't this against the rules? They are from an opposing team.

Erasherhead: We'll allow it for now...

Geysis:....

*Outside*

Juzo: Be on guard. He's coming.

Kieran: I'll use mind eye to create a barrier to block off any powerful attacks.

Zoe: I'll support you. Mio. Chassy. You'll both be the rearguard. Support Class 1-B as much as you can.

Mio: Okay! We got this!

*A few seconds later*

Mio: WE DON'T GOT THIS!!!!

Shouto appears and freezes all eight of the Class 1-B and Class 1-C students with a giant ice wall. Even with Kieran's psychic barrier. It was proven no avail to stopping Shouto's attacks.

The restrained members of team B and team C try to find out where the members of the rival team are hiding, but it is impossible for them because of the ice.

Tenya and Mashirao lie in wait, believing that covering everything in ice will negate Juzo's ability. Determined to capture them as soon as possible, Tenya rushes into the battlefield boosted with Recipro Burst, but his run is disrupted when when his feet suddenly sink into the ice.

Juzo completely negates Shoto's freezing attack.Tetsutetsu welcomes the challenge and Juzo uses his softening quirk to soften all the ice and free his classmates and 1-C classmates.