Pedestal

A/N: Class 1-C learns the truth about Izuku and Mikoto's backstory.

Mikoto: And that's how I met Izuku...

Class 1-C:...

The entire class (sans Eito and Kieran) all had mixed emotions hearing Mikoto's backstory throughout his middle school days prior to meeting Izuku and Katsuki.

Sylvia: Wow...I guess that explains a whole lot of why you hate the guy...

Samuel: To think, not only he has been bullying Midoriya since middle school but throughout their childhood.

Souta: Not only was he bullying Midoriya...He bullied him because he was quirkless?!

Destiny: And he told him to kill himself too! That's suicide-baiting!!! What was Bakugo thinking?!

Mikoto: That's just the thing...He wasn't...He thought Izuku was a threat. I can bet he probably thought Izuku wouldn't have the balls to kill himself.

Kelly: But still that doesn't make it okay!

Mio: As a victim of bullying due to my weight, I can agree with this.

Yin: *Rage* Bakugo is a disgusting dog. Someone should turn him into the pound.

Oka: Hehehehe. Now I really want to turn him into a puppet!

Sylvia: I knew he was a bully. But this. Right here. This is unexcusable.

Akira: *Sneers* Same. I can't forgive Bakugo. Even if he has changed.

Haru: *Angry* I really don't like him either. It's still hard to believe U.A is giving him a chance. Poor Midoriya.

Chassy: I've never thought someone could go through so many years of bullying and still believe he could still be friends with someone like Bakugo.

Jack: Yeah. No offense, Class Rep but...is Midoriya even okay in the head?

Mikoto looked down at his feet with a sad concern look. Now that Izuku is gone. He has no idea what said boy could be up too now besides going around Japan hunting down villains while running away from the League Of Villains...just to protect everyone.

Mikoto: Tbh...I don't know...I don't even know how is he feeling. What is he thinking? Is he eating good? Has he been taking baths recently? Is he safe and well? Spiritually, Mentally, and/or physically. I'm...really worried him guys...

Souta: We can tell...

Kenji: You guys practically grow up together as brothers, correct? I can't blame you...if something were to happen to Kiyoshi or Chitose...I would probably never forgive myself...

Mikoto: Thanks Kenji...for telling me that. But...

Everyone raised an eyebrow. But?

But What?

Mikoto: I care about Izuku so much. I wanted him to be by my side. I would do anything to protect him. Because I love him like a brother...but to see that he just...up and leaves...without telling me...I gotta ask you guys something...

Destiny: Ask Away...?

Luna: Is something on your mind that's bothering you?

Mikoto: Yes...Tell me the truth guys..in your own opinions...Do I really put Izuku on a pedestal?

Class 1-C:...

Sylvia: Who...told you that?

Mikoto:....Bakugo...At first I didn't want to believe him. But now that I've been thinking about it. I'm staring to believe he's right. All this time...all these years. I've...only been doing the protecting. I've been the only one looking out for him and the one who kept the promise of us being heroes together.