Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

Flirt

1.5K 47 27
By tomatosqat

DRACO MALFOY POV

I spent the rest of our second class looking at which class Avery was in. Unfortunately, I gave up the opportunity for Prefect and I was no match for Tom's good boy act plus him manipulating almost all the teachers.

This meant I had to be more careful when skipping class.

Finally, I checked Ghoul Studies and lord behold, there he was, Avery, sitting at the very front of the class.

Ghoul Studies wasn't too far from Charms, which was where Y/n was right now, so I decided to pay her class a visit as well.

But, Tom was also in the class. I couldn't be seen by him.

I walked by the wall and peeked in to look at which row she was in.

I smiled as I spotted her and Astoria talking. Lorenzo was listening in while Tom sat a row below.

I turned back around and walked back to Ghoul Studies.

I had to get the information out of Avery now.

I searched around my pockets and got out a small piece of ripped parchment.

I used my wand and engraved a message onto it and placed a charm onto the paper.

Then, I folded it into a small butterfly.

I gathered the folded message in my hands and gently blew on it. It slowly came to life and began to fly away, into the classroom.

I waited by the classroom door for him to come out.

Soon, I heard Avery excuse himself from the class and his footsteps approach the classroom door.

I turned my head towards him, a smile on my face.

He walked out with his wand pointed at me and I put on an amused look.

Avery was...how do I put it...a little fruity. Of course, no one knows except me. Well, he doesn't even know I know.

"Walk." He ordered.

I rolled my eyes and began to walk to a more secluded hallway.

After we got to that area, I stopped and turned back around.

"What do you want from me?" He asked.

"I want you to tell me something," I spoke.

"About?"

"I...is it really necessary to be pointing your wand at me?" I questioned.

"Tom told me you'd be trouble." He snared.

"Really?" I scoffed and took a step closer. "And what did Tom say I'd do?"

"W-what? Just tell me what you want." He ordered.

"Not until you put that wand down." I made it clear.

"You know what, I don't have time for this, I have a class to get to." He sighed and turned around to walk away.

I walked after him, eventually grabbing his shoulder.

Suddenly, he spun around and I let him pin me against the wall.

In seconds, Avery was glaring up at me, but I remained unfazed and just smirked.

"Go back to Y/n and leave me alone." He spat, pointing his wand at my neck.

Swiftly, I grabbed his hand where he held his wand and the one against the wall and cuffed them together with my hand, switched our places around, and pinned his hands above his head.

Hmm, maybe I should try this on Y/n.

Avery was blushing as he struggled to move his hands.

"Cute, well, since you technically aren't pointing your wand at me anymore, I suppose I'll ask my question." I cooed, lifting his chin, our eyes meeting.

I wouldn't use a forbidden spell on him simply because he was too close to Tom and Tom might figure something was wrong.

"Where did you hide Mattheo away?" I asked.

"Die." He spat.

"Ouch, now that's not very nice." I frowned.

His expression didn't change.

"Oh, come on little boy, answer me and maybe I'll give you a little surprise." I winked.

I noticed the tint on his face grow, earning a smirk from me. Well, it was faked, but I had to flirt somehow.

"D-dream on." He continued.

"Look, I have business with Mattheo. I don't really care about you and Tom's plans. Just tell me where he is, let me sort my problems out with him and I'll get out of your hair." I wagered.

He was silent.

"Oh, don't be like that. I want to hear you." I cooed, grabbing his chin and refocusing his attention on me.

"S-stop." He stuttered.

"Why?" I asked, looking him up and down. "Is this turning you on?"

He blushed harder and moved his eyes away.

"If you want me to back away, tell me where Mattheo is. I promise you I won't cause trouble, just tell me where he is." I let out.

"Mattheo's in the school. Just search around for him." He lied.

"Don't lie to me, pretty boy. I know you and your friends kidnapped him. Where is he?" I asked again.

Suddenly, he took a deep breath, god, please don't tell me he was going to scream.

I was proven right, but before the scream could go really noticed, I covered his mouth with my hands.

"Really? How pathetic. Come on, just answer me. I'll be quick with Mattheo. Come on. What do I have to do for you to tell me." I pleaded.

Avery started to lick the palm of my hand with his tongue and I fought the urge to repel back.

I kept on smiling even though I was a little creeped out.

"Oh? Well, you should know I'm quite into that. Licking....sucking.....all that stuff." I let out, looking down at his body.

This was getting way too cringe, even for me.

"You're disgusting." He spoke, his words muffled.

"Sure, whatever you say." I rolled my eyes and took my hand off his mouth and whipped it against his clothes.

He whimpered and looked away.

"Really? How desperate do you have to be, whimpering like that." I chuckled. "Come on, Avery. Be a good boy and tell me where Mattheo is."

My hand lifted his chin back up to me.

He looked embarrassed and praying for this to be over. Same, though.

"I promise you no trouble." I cooed.

"F-FINE! You win. M-Matheo is in a cave under your Manor."

Oh...

"You promise that's the truth?" I double-checked.

"Yes! Just, please. Stop." He begged.

I smirked.

"Alright, I believe you. Make sure to not tell Tom about this." I reminded him.

"No...I have to. I serve him." He mumbled.

I sighed.

"Well, perhaps I can help with that," I spoke, my free hand drawing up his arms.

He shivered a little and I grabbed his wand away from him. Goodness, his fingers were weak. It was like taking candy from a baby.

I started to point his wand at his head.

"W-what are you doing?" He questioned.

"Obliviate." I cast.

I erased his memory, but only our memory. He won't be remembering any of this. Saves me any more trouble anyway.

I placed his wand back in his hand and while he was in a blank zone, I walked him back to his class and sent him in.

Finally, that was over.

I need Y/n.

——————————————————————
Um, hopefully this chapter doesn't anger anyone. I'm sorry tho, (if it did).

Thank you for reading. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.6K 48
Old friends slowly became enemies after a girl got in their way. Years after that they developed the hidden feelings they were sharing and started to...
574 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...
41.6K 638 82
This story is going to be a story of two teenagers, y/n and Mattheo, and how they meet and how their relationship builds. There will be some smut at...
11.6K 205 66
"Mattheo. You've got to understand that this has gone too far. We're enemies. We always were, and nothing can change that." "Please don't say it's o...