Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

Problems

1.6K 44 19
By tomatosqat

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I watched Tom walk back into the room and the door closed behind him.

I felt around my neck and whipped my tears away.

I can't let him do this. No more playing around with Draco. I need to push things ahead.

I walked down the stairs and halls until I got back to the main floor. Mattheo wasn't in the meeting so I assume Tom actually doesn't trust him anymore.

I looked around and spotted Narcissa and walked her way.

As I got closer to the corner of the room where she, Lucius, and Draco were, I noticed Lucius and Draco were having another fight.

I quickly pushed my way there and grabbed her hand.

The two men immediately stopped bickering and turned to me. Narcissa also looked at me in surprise.

"Oh, honey, I am so sorry you have to go through this." She began, squeezing my hand.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"You don't have to pretend anymore. If my son is treating you this way, I will allow you to deliver any punishment you wish upon him." She continued and I noticed tears in her eyes.

"What? What is going on? What did Draco do?" I continued to ask.

"Y/n, tell me, how long has this been going on?" Lucius jumped in.

I gave Draco a worried and confused look.

"He thinks I put my hands on you-," Draco tried to explain.

"Speak, one, more, time, Draco, and I will cut your tongue off." His father threatened.

I realized. His father must have caught him watching me squirm from the vibrator back on the bench. I suppose any normal person looking back at us with no context would think something bad was going on.

"Right, um, Lucius, I know what you think you might have seen, but it's not like that." I giggled nervously.

"What?" He let out.

"Um...it's like...well, it's really embarrassing, but you know...like...kinks or whatnot. Draco wasn't hurting me and I wasn't in pain, I was in...well...you know." I mumbled.

Lucius may have gotten the memo since he started to blush a little. Narcissa too.

Draco moved out of his father's way and next to my side. He grabbed my hand, glared at his father, and walked me away.

"Hey, do you know where Mattheo is?" I asked while we walked.

"Why would Mattheo be here?" Draco asked back, his tone still pissed.

"I don't know. I just got the feeling." I moved out and walked with him to the food station.

Draco got a plate and started to get fruit. I looked around, an intense feeling still laid in my gut.

Finally, I spotted the man. In a suit, curly black hair, drinking some punch.

I looked back at Draco, he was still busy getting both of our food.

I slowly backed away and dipped.

I weaved my way around everyone until I got to Mattheo. Before any thoughts could set in, I grabbed his hand and led him away to a more secretive location.

I pushed him against a wall, ready to yell at him when my voice cut out entirely.

I looked back at him. He didn't speak yet.

Another gut feeling. This isn't Mattheo. The intense feeling wasn't because Mattheo was here, but because Tom was trying his tricks on me again.

Well, two can play that game.

"Does your brother know?" I asked, creating a whole fake situation.

"Uh, no, he doesn't." 'Mattheo' answered.

If Tom wishes to hire actors to trick me, he should actually hire good ones.

"Just to be on the same page, what are you referring to?" 'Mattheo' asked.

Oh come on, this is too easy.

I gave a confused face.

The man looked a little panicked.

"Well..." I started, looking him up and down. "Maybe I can remind you."

I started to get close, really close to him. A smirk on my lips.

My hands ran up his chest and onto his neck. I felt his hands around my waist and I went onto my tippy toes, connecting our lips.

We started to make out, passionately.

Finally, after a good while, I pulled away. He looked surprised, I'm guessing he couldn't hide that part.

I left a finger training down his body slowly, eye contact still made.

"Are we on the same page now?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow." I let out and started to walk away, blowing a kiss back.

Finally, as I stepped out into the light, I patted my dress down and spat all the traded saliva into a trash can.

Can't wait for that person to tell Tom what just happened.

I saw some gum on the table and popped a piece in my mouth. I started to chew the flavor out, trying to cover the taste of the man.

"Y/n," Draco called out from behind me.

I turned around and looked at the plate of fruit in his hands.

"Oh, nice." I let out and took one off the plate and plopped it in my mouth.

I swished the watermelon juices around my mouth and turned back around to the trash can. I gathered everything that was in my mouth and spat it back into the trash can.

Mint and watermelon do not mix well, but it was the first thing I thought of.

"Why did you do that?" Draco asked.

"It was sour." I lied and began to walk away.

"Not so fast," Draco let out and grabbed my arm. "The dances are starting. Do you want to practice first?"

I kept my eyes on my dress as I answered.

"No, I think I've got the moves down. If you're rusty and want practice.." I let out.

"Nah, I'm good. Well then, let's wait by the side. I want to see you dancing in this dress tonight." Draco cooed.

I nodded and waited as Draco put the plate down and walked me to wait by a corner.

Soon after, soft romantic music started playing. My mind, somewhere else.

People followed. The ones who didn't want to dance moved out of the center. One by one, people were added to the center, each with a partner.

Draco grabbed my hand and led us to the center. We intertwined one of our hands and my other went on his shoulders. His, on my waist.

Our feet moved fluently. Obviously, this wasn't my first dance. Neither was this my first time with Draco.

I stared at his tie while we moved, almost zoning out.

Suddenly, with the rise of the music, Draco started to spin me around, he caught onto me again and leaned me back over his hand. I wasn't at all prepared so when I returned back up, my eyes were wide.

Draco lifted my chin up so our eyes were on each other.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

My mind wasn't concerned about him at that point. I was more thinking about how I could save my parents. I mean, should I tell Draco? Would that interfere with my own plans? What do I even do at this point? I just kissed a random person pretending to be Mattheo and my gut feeling is weirdly active. I wish there would just be someone who could tell me what to do. So I don't have to think so hard anymore. This stuff is tiring.

"Do you want to go home? Are you ok here, love?" Draco continued to ask.

"Yes. I'm fine." I answered.

Draco kissed me and my lips moved back.

"Let's go home." He spoke against my lips.

I nodded and we stopped dancing. I didn't exactly want to ruin the night for him, but my parents are alive and well. They are upstairs, in a fucking meeting about taking over the wizarding world. What am I supposed to do with this?!

I needed to talk to Mattheo. I needed to think everything over. I needed to see my parents again, but Tom has eyes everywhere in this stupid Manor.

Draco walked me outside and in seconds, we apparated back to that cliff.

It was night and the place looked so lovely.

"You look especially troubled tonight. Maybe this will help." Draco breathed.

So many stars in the sky and the place looked so peaceful.

Draco kissed my cheek and walked me down the cliff, back to the blossoms trees.

Draco got his wand out and pointed it at the air.

"Revelo." He cast.

A huge cottage appeared many meters away from us. My eyes widened as I started to walk up to it. Holy shit.

"Was this here the whole time?" I asked, turned back to Draco.

Be nodded and caught up to me.

He opened the door and we stepped in. The place looked cozy and cute. I was in awe.

"Wow." I breathed and ran to a bed that was in a corner.

It looked prepared and comfortable.

"Here," Draco spoke again, drawing my attention.

He pointed his wand at the table and whispered a spell. Suddenly, food appeared on the table. So did candles.

You wouldn't expect this with money like the Malfoys, but anything is possible with Draco.

"Oh, I'm not hungry." I denied it and started to take off my shoes.

On the bed lay comfortable pj's so I began to change.

"Darling, you have to eat something for dinner." Draco huffed.

"I'm full. I just want to sleep." I put out.

"At least some noodles or whatever." He tried.

I climbed into bed.

"I won't let you sleep if you don't eat," Draco demanded.

I didn't answer but just sat there, my mind racing.

Draco climbed into bed next to me and stared at me.

Again, I repeated the cycle of overthinking, jumping from thought to thought, trying to look for any solution. There were so many problems and I didn't know how to prioritize them. How would I even answer him?

"Y/n.." Draco let out softly, cupping my cheek and turning my face towards him.

Draco can help. I need someone to talk to. He can help! I need his trust, he loves me. But if he knows too much, he might catch on. But...

Silence and tension. The air was thick and I held a debate in my mind. The pressure staring down my neck.

"My parents are alive and well Draco. They were at the Manor and Tom is using them like how he wanted to use me." I blurted out.

Draco looked taken back. Speechless.

—————————————————————————
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 424 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...
483K 7.1K 170
⚠️smut⚠️ "She hates me. Fuck, she hates me so much it pains her. But when i'm inside her, she can't help it. She loves it, and she can't hide it from...
83.7K 2.5K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...
409 27 15
Starting over at a new school 7th year was not in line with Ines life plans. She loved France, she loved her friends, she loved her life. And then on...