Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

Dress

2K 53 51
By tomatosqat

Y/N Y/L/N POV

Draco went back into the bathroom to get some stuff and change and left me alone on the bed.

I didn't mind though, my eyes were consumed by the beautiful dress in front of me.

Sparkles and sparkles decorated the top silk fabric. The bottom was puffy and with lots of layers under it. My favorite. Its length reached all the way to the floor. Delegate designs slowly faded to the bottom and it had a strapless heart-shaped top.

The dress was floating in the air as if it were set on a manikin.

Beside it was a pile of candy. That also caught my eye. I walked over to it and took a piece out.

It was a hard candy in the shape of a circle. I unwrapped it and popped it in my mouth. My tongue swirled it around my mouth, allowing me to taste the sweet-sour taste.

Soon, Draco came out with a necklace and a small box. He immediately hid the small box and brought the necklace over to me.

I pretended I didn't see anything and just kept on sucking on the candy piece.

"Love," he began as my eyes followed him and the necklace.

"Ooo, is that for me?" I asked, excitingly.

Draco brought the necklace closer to me and I took a better look. It had his initials hooped onto the chain and a sparkling stone in the middle of the 'D' and 'L'.

"Look into the crystal." He guided me.

I peeked onto the top of the small crystal and saw...Draco railing the shit out of me.

I immediately put the crystal down, my eyes widened and I looked back at him.

"Do you like it? That crystal shows your favorite moments of me. Like a memory crystal." He explained.

I looked back into the crystal and saw the first time I deeply kissed him. I remembered I didn't want him to get three in a row, so I made a faulty decision. Not that I didn't want it, but I was still pushing my feelings back at that time.

I smiled and took my eyes off the crystal.

"This is amazing." I cooed and looked into it again.

Draco grabbed it out of my hand as I was about to relive another time.

"Come on, let's put this on you right now." He instructed.

I grabbed and swept my hair to the side. Draco clipped the necklace around my neck and kissed my cheek.

By this time, the candy piece was thin and had sharp edges. I watched as Draco moved to grab the dress.

I teased the candy on my tongue when suddenly, it slipped all the way to the back of my throat.

Oh no.

I would try to cough it out or something, but again, sharp edges.

My eyes widened again as I held my neck.

I swallowed some saliva, but that only pushed it down forward.

It began to hurt a little and I looked around the room for something to help.

You know what, why don't I push it down all the way.

I stuck my finger down my throat, but I was too scared and couldn't do anything about it.

"Um, Draco?" I started.

"Yes?"

"Can you please come here and help me with something?" I asked.

Draco immediately came.

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

"Um...I may have swallowed a piece of candy and now it's in my throat. Can you..you know." I let out.

I didn't want to talk too much and I was beginning to panic.

"Aww, of course, puppy." He cooed while grabbing my chin. "But do you think it'll be too big for this?"

"What? No. But please do it fast. It's starting to hurt." I let out.

His fingers would be longer and I trust him. I was still in the towel while Draco was in comfortable clothes.

Draco moved me off the bed and onto my knees. Ok...this isn't what I was expecting.

Draco started to take off his pants, revealing his hardened cock.

Wait...

"Open, beautiful." He spoke, lifting my head up.

I did just that and suddenly, he shoved his cock deep into my mouth.

My eyes widened even more than before as he continued to dive his thick cock into my throat. My hands grab his pants as I tried to process everything.

I don't know what happened, but I felt something.

Draco pulled out and left a groan.

"There, did that help? Do you need me to do it again?" He asked.

I did dare speak. I was too scared of what would happen.

"Or you could always wash it down with water, but I still like your first idea better." He commented.

I began to nod and Draco left a chuckle.

He left to get some warm water and brought it to me.

I quickly took many gulps and soon, I began to feel much better.

"Draco.." I breathed and got up to sit on the bed.

"Yes, pup?"

"I meant to stick your fingers down my throat...not your..." I left off.

"Ohhh, that makes more sense." He smirked and walked over to me to kiss my forehead. "At least, did it work?"

"I mean, It still hurts, but I guess it helped," I admitted.

"Well, then I don't see the problem. Come on, put on the dress. We have somewhere to be." He spoke and kissed my cheek again.

I blushed as the dress landed in my arms. Draco sat by a seat in the corner and crossed his legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked, about to take the towel off me.

Draco kept silent and kept his intimidating stare. He nodded and I immediately realized.

Oh.

I slowly dropped the towel, exposing my completely naked body.

I casually ran my hand down my breasts before unzipping the dress.

Suddenly, a green set of lingerie floated towards me. He really had this day completely set up.

I put the underwear part on while Draco watched. I felt his eyes on my body. Chills ran up my spine and I couldn't help but blush more. My wet hair slapped my skin, stinging it with coldness.

I began to step into the dress and pulled the top part over my boobs. My hands sorted out the rest.

After I was satisfied, I walked over to Draco. As I caught his eyes, he looked like he'd just seen a miracle. He readjusted the way he sat and looked over my body once more.

"What? Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"You...you look gorgeous." He let out.

I smiled and turned around.

"Well, can you help with this?" I asked.

I heard Draco stand up and suddenly, hands holding my waist. He kissed my neck to my shoulders.

"You're so fucking pretty." He whispered in my ear.

I turned around to meet his eyes and suddenly, his lips closed in on mine. We started to kiss and his hands started to zip me up.

After he was done, he pulled away and our eyes remained on each other for another minute. We were trapped in a haze.

I soon broke out and kissed his cheek with a smile.

I walked out and into the bathroom.

As my eyes landed on the mirror, I gasped. Shit. That's a whole lot of hickeys.

I grabbed Draco's wand and quickly dried my hair.

It turned out fluent, wavy, and silky. I put it as a middle part and walked out to find makeup.

"Draco!" I started.

"Yes, beautiful?" He answered, eyeing me up and down again.

"My neck!"

"What about it?" He continued.

"I-.. Love, it's covered in marks." I let out.

Draco smirked and walked up to me. He pushed the hair from my face away and cupped my cheek.

"Cover them and I won't let you walk for a week." He cooed in a soft tone.

I was taken back. Surely he doesn't expect me to go out looking like this.

"But.."

Draco kissed my lips and ran his thumb across them.

"Are we clear then?" He asked.

I nodded and looked away as my face turned bright red.

"Good. Besides, where we're going, there won't be people. And when we do go to the ball, I'll let you cover some." He let out and kissed me again.

"Why do you keep kissing me?" I asked.

"Because it's either that or ripping this dress off you and railing you again." He answered, kissing my lips. "And you look too perfect to destroy right now."

I kissed back and there was some lip movement when something came back to me.

"Wait, a-a ball?!" I questioned and pushed his mouth away.

"Oh, yea. Did I forget to mention to you that I got a letter not long ago inviting me and you to a ball? It's really a family thing and my parents wanted you to be my plus one." He confessed.

My eyes were wider than ever. Anxiety and overthinking crashed my brain.

Draco kissed my forehead and walked away, letting me take everything in.

"Also," he called out behind me.

I turned around and my eyes landed on a beautiful pair of heels.

"For you, my lady." He smiled and laid them by my feet. "Come on, we don't have all day."

————————————————————————-
(: :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 568 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...
571 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...
83.7K 2.5K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...