Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

Mattheo 1/2

2K 49 16
By tomatosqat

MATTHEO RIDDLE POV

I got up from bed and looked at Tom's bed. Empty. The sink was on so I went there to get ready.

There was no 'good morning' exchanged and honestly, I don't think I minded that much. He was a dick and tried to take the easy way out, karma has just caught up to him.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and shaped my hair. Tom walked out and I'm guessing he's going back to spy on Y/n. Something about her plotting Lorenzo and Theodore against each other and planning to destroy us.

Bull shit really. I mean, I can't think of a single thing that would tie Y/n to the Lorenzo and Theodore problem.

Tom says Theodore was under the Fake Death Potion. That part I could believe, but Y/n would have no way to even get her hands on the potion. She and Draco were away to the hospital wing. They didn't even finish their potion and Snape had put all the other student works away. The ingredients are limited and Snape guards his supplies like a hawk.

It wouldn't make sense and I think Tom is just being delusional. He hasn't shown much effect after him and Y/n's falling but that's to be expected.

As I got back from the bathroom, the bedroom was empty. I quickly put something on. It was the weekend so there were no classes today.

I opened the door when suddenly, a student ran right into me.

Some first year.

"Watch it," I yelled and pushed him off of me.

"RIDDLE! What do you think you're doing?" A sharp voice rang.

I looked up to see McGonagall. What was she doing in the Slytherin chambers?

I took a closer look at the boy and realized by the red scarf. A fucking Gryffindor.

"Help! He hurt me." The boy cried out.

"You fucking ran into me!" I spat.

"Mattheo Riddle! Language!" Professor McGonagall called out and walked over to us. "Come, whatever were you doing in the dungeons?"

I rolled my eyes as she comforted the child.

"Detention!" She spat and walked off with his hand.

I was speechless.

"I-,"

I've only taken a step out of my dorm and I already have detention. HOW? You know what, never mind that. It's nothing I'm not used to anyway. It's ok. I won't let this ruin my mood. I suppose I can also relax in detention.

I buried everything down and continued my way to the great hall.

As I entered the Slytherin common room, the entire place was flocked with people. It was literally a blockade.

WHAT? The place was buzzing and everyone was shoving everyone else around. Then soon, someone started yelling. Then someone else started yelling.

In minutes, everyone was yelling. No one was moving and I couldn't even hear my own thoughts.

"Excuse me," I spoke to the girl in front of me.

She eventually moved, but I don't think she noticed me one bit. This was repeated multiple more times.

"Excuse me,"

"Hey, can you move,"

"Excuse me, people,"

"Get out of my way,"

"Hey!"

"Move,"

"MOVE!"

That was my last straw. About fifty people had stepped on my shoes and I've been kicked about ten times. My head felt like it was spinning and every time I felt I was getting closer to the exit, I would somehow realize I had just walked in a complete circle.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE? WHY IS THIS ENTIRE PLACE SO FULL?" I yelled.

The voices stopped and I started receiving glares.

"You! You called us here didn't you?" Someone spoke out.

"Yea! It is you! Hey everybody, that's the man who drugged us last night at the club!" Another person yelled.

"What? Are you people serious? What club?" I scoffed.

"GET HIM!"

Before I knew it! Some had hit me on the back of my head with a book. Someone else punched my stomach and I felt my hair being pulled. The room was like a riot.

I reached for my wand and took it out.

Suddenly, I felt someone grabbing my hand and the next second, I've apparated.

I opened my eyes to Y/n and Draco.

"I...what happened!" I demanded.

"Calm down. Why was every student in the common room trying to beat the crap out of you?" Y/n asked.

"Yea, I barely managed to pull myself out of there alive," Draco added.

"I don't know! I swear, something is happening-," I began, but my stomach started to rumble. "Shit. I need food first."

Y/n and Draco shared a worried look.

"If we make it in time, I suppose breakfast might still be there," Y/n mumbled.

"WHAT? What time is it?" I questioned.

"11 am," Draco answered.

We were on the stairs up as I began to run to the Great Hall. As I passed people, some glared at me and others were gossiping.

Y/n and Draco were close behind me.

-

Soon we neared the Great Hall. Oh good! There was still food.

I was so close when I realized the two pairs of footsteps had stopped behind me.

I slowly came to a stop and turned around. Snape stood behind me, giving me the death stare. Ahh shit.

-

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD EVEN DO THIS? DRUGGING FIFTY PEOPLE. FIFTY PEOPLE WITH NO MEMORY OF LAST NIGHT BUT YOUR FACE AND THEIR DRINK." Snape shouted.

"Sir, I didn't-," I tried.

He rushed to me and slammed his hands on my desk.

"You expect me to believe that?" He hissed. "You are facing suspension or even being expelled. I suggest you think of something good when you face Dumbledore tonight."

My hand gripped the desk I was on tightly. The ball of rage was fuming and begging to explode. The only thing keeping me in place was knowing what would happen if I did let it out.

"Since you are in my house and therefore my responsibility, you will spend the entire day with me as your punishment. If I hear a single complaint, I will personally throw you out of the school." Snape threatened.

I don't believe this. I don't understand anything. I...it hurts just trying to think.

-

Hell. That's all I can say. Absolute hell.

Snape made me grade ALL his papers. He made me stand in front of the Great hall with a sign that basically encouraged students to throw food at me. And with the rumor fully reaching every corner of this pathetic school, you can imagine how many different types of sauces were left on my body. Dumbledore was away on a trip and wouldn't get back till nightfall and all the other teachers were in agreement.

I had to hang up the stupid club posters that were unnecessarily high on the walls. He made me clean his entire classroom. Every last inch.

I had to mop the stairs and after all of that, Snape made me apologize to everyone. I didn't even know what to say since I didn't do anything, but I had to since he was watching me.

Finally, it was time to see Dumbledore. Maybe I can ask him to give me a truth serum so I can prove myself not guilty.

I began to walk to his office, but suddenly, I tripped over something and fell face-first on the concrete floor.

I wanted to scream, but Snape's classroom was only a few meters away.

I got up and picked up the item on the ground.

It was a scroll of parchment with my name written on it.

I quickly opened it and read the letter.

The flames rose in my eyes as I crumbled the parchment into a ball.

Fuck Dumbledore. I'm going to see the person behind all of this and killing them instead.

I stomped my way to the abandoned bathroom and kicked the door open.

My eyes widened as her perfect figure stood in front of the mirror. My former lover.

"Y/n...?"

—————————————————-
Thank you 4 reading. :)))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 424 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...
83.9K 2.5K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...
41.5K 637 82
This story is going to be a story of two teenagers, y/n and Mattheo, and how they meet and how their relationship builds. There will be some smut at...
24.6K 277 14
"Draco you cant keep doing this" y/n said in a light whisper. "your mine darling, ill do as i please" he said in a dominent tone as he pushed y/n up...