Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

Walmart

2.3K 73 29
By tomatosqat

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I walked into a muggle shop. I could explore this world and get my friends something as well, like a 'get better present'. This shop looked cool. I have to say, every shop is always well lit and organized. Much different than the ones in the wizarding world.

I walked into what I'm guessing is like a community shopping center. Walmart. Cool.

I did go back and borrowed Draco's muggle credit card. Seeing it's Draco, he'd probably have a lot of money on there.

After a lot of walking past streets and cars, I entered the Walmart.

Huge containers and claw machines lined by the entrance. There was also a section for carts.

I got a cart and started to push it inside.

The place was big. Lines of cashiers were at the front and rows and rows of food and clothes occupied the main area. I should get Theodore and Lorenzo some food.

I strolled along the aisles, looking for the right foods. They had like glass compartments stuck together.

I walked up to one and opened it. Cold air poured out and my eyes widened. Ok, so perhaps this was a fridge or freezer. I guess it would be weird to leave ice cream in a glass compartment without magic keeping it cold.

I kept walking to the chip aisle. Eh, I've seen much better. Why are the flavors so lame? Have they never invented stardust-flavored chips? Whatever sour cream is not that bad.

I got a big bag and placed it in the cart. I moved along to the candy aisle. Not impressed, but then again, they don't have magic to help them.

I got a bag of m&ms, some gum, candy bars, and gummy bears. They looked colorful.

This should be enough. I wheeled the cart to the register and watched the person before me.

He was placing his items on a machine that would bring the items forward.

I waited after him and soon placed my items on the machine as well.

"Good day, find everything ok?" The register asked.

"Yes." I smiled.

He looked my age, brunette, tall, and looked like a decent guy.

He started to scan the items and move them into bags.

"Alright, card or cash?" He asked.

I pulled out the card and handed it to him.

"Oh actually, if you're using a card, you have to swipe it on that device there." He explained while handing it back to me.

"Oh..um, where?" I questioned.

The guy leaned to the little device and trailed his fingers on the side.

"Right there. And make sure the card is facing that way." He showed.

So I followed his directions. The mini screen showed approval and he handled the bag of food back into the cart.

"Have a good day," he cooed.

"Thank you," I spoke and followed the other people out of the store.

Alright, now I just need a secluded spot so I can apparate back. Actually, I do want to do more shopping, I should get myself a car.

Suddenly, I felt footsteps approach and I turned around. It was the same guy.

"Hey!" He greeted me as he caught onto me.

"Hey," I responded.

"So, um, I think you're cute and I was wondering if maybe we could get coffee sometime." He suggested.

Oh no, was he asking me out?

"Oh, sorry, but I'm taken." I let out.

The light expression around his face dimmed.

"Oh, sorry for asking then." He apologized.

"No, it's fine. I appreciate you asking." I cooed.

He nodded and turned around and began to walk away.

"Wait," I called out, "Do you happen to know where a car dealership is?"

He looked back and nodded.

"Yea, there's one near Nevils Road," he answered.

"Um..where?" I questioned.

He looked at me for a while.

"You're not from around here, huh?" He chuckled.

"That obvious?" I replied.

He laughed.

"My shift is over now, I can drive you there." He offered.

"Sure." I agreed.

I know stranger danger, but if I'm uncomfortable in any way, I'll just apparate away and or erase his memory.

He walked back into the store to return his apron and came back out.

"By the way, my name's Klaus." He introduced himself. "Klaus White."

"Cool, Y/n Y/l/n," I did as well.

We started to walk to his car. He opened it with a key and I opened his car door second.

I got in with my items and he started the car.

Klaus pulled out of the parking lot and began the drive. It was silent and I didn't mind. He actually did try to make small talk, but they all failed.

Soon, we arrived. We got out and he walked me to the shop.

We entered and immediately, someone approached us.

"Hi, my name is Mary. What kind of car are you guys looking for today?" The saleswoman asked us.

Klaus looked at me and both waited for my answer.

"Um, something simple," I answered.

"Well, we have a lot of those. I can show you two around." She offered us.

I nodded and she began the tour. The cars were great but it really didn't matter since I would only be using them when I come to the muggle world.

"That one." I randomly pointed.

"Oh, good pick," She cooed. "Well, if you're sure, we can get the paperwork done today and it'll be yours."

"Great!" I smiled and she walked away to what I assume is getting the paperwork.

"Hey," Klaus moved out.

"Yea?"

"You sure? That one's really expensive." He warned.

"Oh, it is? Should I switch?" I asked.

"I mean, it's a nice car, but it's your choice." He let out.

"Well, I'll switch," I spoke.

I don't want to waste Draco's money. The lady came back.

"Sir, you can wait outside, this process will take some time." She instructed.

I followed her into the office and she sat me down. She had an excited smile on her face.

"Alright let's get started." She began.

"Actually, I would like to switch." I brought it up.

Her smile shrunk.

"No." She spoke.

"Excuse me?" I let out, confused.

"I'm sorry...please, making this purchase will save my job here." She pleaded.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but my mind is set," I explained.

"And I'm sorry, I need this job for my family." She spat.

Well, this is a nice muggle. She began to reach into her desk.

Suddenly, the power went out. Well, I'm not dealing with this crap anymore.

As the room went completely dark, I apparated back to the hotel. Damn some muggles are weird.

I panicked.

______1111______3333______________
Thanks 4 reading. Remember to vote and drink water dummies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 277 14
"Draco you cant keep doing this" y/n said in a light whisper. "your mine darling, ill do as i please" he said in a dominent tone as he pushed y/n up...
11.4K 297 14
You are failing your potions tests when you receive a text out of the blue from your best friends' big brother... the perfect Head BoyTom Riddle, tel...
409 27 15
Starting over at a new school 7th year was not in line with Ines life plans. She loved France, she loved her friends, she loved her life. And then on...
83.9K 2.5K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...