Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

Soul

2.5K 71 19
By tomatosqat

Y/N Y/L/N POV

"Thank you, Y/n," Theodore ended.

There was a moment of silence.

"Well, let's get going, people." Blaise started us off.

"Right." Mattheo nervously chuckled and began to turn to the door.

We all walked out and arrived at the cafeteria.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked.

"Take Lola to the hospital," Lorenzo brought up.

"Definitely, what else?" I jotted down.

"It's been a hectic week. Why not we take a break day." Astoria suggested.

"Yea, I second that." Lorenzo sighed.

"Alright. We'll grab something to eat, then to the hospital we go." I finalized.

Draco, Tom, Mattheo, and Blaise left to get us food while we waited at the table.

They soon returned and we started to eat. I had some Chinese food and Tom had an egg. I'm sorry, two eggs. Again.

We finished what we could and headed out. I believe one of the staff had their eye on us the whole time. Probably the one we encountered this morning.

We got to the limo and climbed in.

"Take us to the nearest hospital," Theodore commanded and the car turned on.

We got comfortable and the car started to drive itself. Finally, peace and quiet.

I sat next to Tom. He was silent and there was a good 2 feet between us.

"Why?" He began.

Everyone else stopped talking and prepared for us.

"What do you mean 'why'?" I responded.

"Why would you lie about something like that? I'm not a monster." He spoke.

"I never said you were. You were just on top of me, choking the shit out of me." I let out.

"There it is again. If I did something like that, I think I would have known. Besides, the last time I did something like that, you ran away." He continued.

"Well, I'm still here."

"Exactly." He huffed.

"But you did try to choke me," I repeated.

"Did not." He rolled his eyes.

"You did." Draco jumped in.

"I saw it too," Astoria spoke.

Tom glared at both of them.

"You've got to be kidding me. Y/n, I did nothing and I'm standing by that no matter what." He stated.

"I...I don't believe I was you who choked me." I confessed. "I think it was..."

My voice trailed out as all my friends began to look at me in sync. What the fuck?

"Stupid girl, you never learn." They all began.

Their eyes were darkened and they sat up straight. All staring me down.

"Go ahead, tell them it's me." It continued.

My heart raced. Was I fucking dreaming? This can't be real.

Astoria got up and walked over to the bar. The rest continued to stare at me. She grabbed a bottle and smashed it on the counter. The liquid exploded everywhere.

She began to walk over to Draco.

"A-Astoria..what are you doing?" I asked, fear laced in my voice.

"Tell them, tell anyone," they all began to giggle.

I don't think I've ever heard Tom giggle like that. Astoria aimed the broken bottle at Draco's neck.

"NO!" I yelled.

They began to laugh a sinister and evil laugh.

"Pathetic how you see me as the bad guy. I'm the one trying to save you." Everyone continued in sync.

"You just want my soul." I snared.

They chuckled.

"Oh..your life really isn't worth living. You have no friends, nothing but traders and liars." It continued.

"What? Theodore didn't lie, he has heart problems and I forced it out of him. If anything, I'm the one in the wrong here." I spoke.

"Mhm," they all began to smirk.

"This is going to be easier than I thought." It laughed and raised the broken bottle on top of Draco.

"WAIT? Please! I won't say anything." I begged.

It tilted their heads and they began to giggle.

"Oh, I really don't care. Draco is your savior, it's best we get rid of him." They all smiled.

Astoria raised the bottle higher and began to aim for his chest. I whipped out my wand.

"Petrificus totalus." I spelled.

Astoria's body turned into stone, stopping her.

The faces in the others began to differ and they all blinked multiple times.

A fog was stripped from Astoria's opened mouth and it disappeared.

Everyone else started to groan and soon recovered from being fricken possessed.

"I...Uh, why is Astoria stone?" Draco asked.

"Yea, and when did she get a bottle of whiskey and why is it broken?" Lorenzo continued.

"I don't feel good." Tom groaned. "I feel violated."

"Yea, me too," Mattheo mumbled and touched his stomach.

They began to look at me once more.

"Well, I didn't do anything." I let out.

"Do you feel the same way?" Mattheo asked.

"..Perhaps." I lied.

"Something is wrong here," Lola spoke while carrying her head.

"Well, it looks like we're at the hospital. We can check it out that way." I reminded them as they looked around the car, looking weary.

I performed the counter curse on Astoria and her body began to move again. I caught and let her sit down. She looked like she'd been sleep-deprived. Weird, I thought the full-body blind spell was non-harmful.

The car parked and the doors slid open. One by one, they each started to stumble out.

A nurse saw us and walked over to us.

"Are you guys alright? Have you been drinking? You lot look like you've been through hell." She gasped.

"Um, please just check-up on them. Something is wrong." I muttered.

"Damn right. What happened?" She asked.

It's really not worth the risk.

"I don't know," I spoke.

She had sympathy in her eyes and waved over some other nurses. They came and helped the group in the hospital. I followed behind.

-

I followed the nurses to the second floor where they sat them down on a bed to rest. I feel terrible. This is my fault. I really am dumb and blind.

I sat next to Tom and reached for his hand.

"This is stupid. I shouldn't have to be here." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up, love." I cooed.

He smiled.

"Love..." he repeated and his eyes closed.

Shit. I looked around the room and everyone else's eyes were also closed. They've all passed out. Oh fuck. My palms started to sweat and my heart raced in pure fear and panic.

"DOCTOR!"

___________--------------______________-----------
Thanks for reading. Vote and sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 44.4K 104
Y/n Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord. However, nobody knows. Well, until sixth year when she gets paired up with a new Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. ...
12.3K 316 14
You are failing your potions tests when you receive a text out of the blue from your best friends' big brother... the perfect Head BoyTom Riddle, tel...
201K 5.2K 61
Draco and the rest of the 7th year students at Hogwarts have come back to make up the year that was rudely interupted. The 8th year at Hogwarts for t...