Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

Earn it

3.2K 77 114
By tomatosqat

Y/N Y/L/N POV

We sat back down, my face a red mess and his, nothing but a hot smirk.

The group was silent now, not a good sign. I looked back at Draco and he was squeezing the cup hard in his hand.

"Well, we're here." Draco began to speak and the car stopped.

"Good. I haven't been in the muggle world in so long." Blaise cooed.

"Yea, let's go." Lorenzo joined and started to get out of the car.

I got up and Tom followed behind me. We stepped out of the car and onto the sidewalk. My hands mediately went for Tom's. There were some other girls in silk dresses outside.

As we passed them, they grew silent and giggles emerged. I looked back and they looked right at me.

"Muggles." I breathed.

Tom chuckled and slapped my ass. My eyes looked up at him in shock.

"What was that for?" I questioned.

"What? You wanted them to know I was yours right?" He teased me. I blushed and looked back at the girls.

They were quiet and just staring at me.

Tom grabbed my jaw and dove in for a kiss.

"Guys, not here," Mattheo spoke and pulled Tom off me. "Come on, let's go."

I smiled hard and followed the group through the fancy door.

Colorful lights fell at every corner, a fountain with real fish and cute statues. Oh wow, this place wasn't that bad at all. I walked over to the fountain to look at the fish again. Why were they throwing money into these things?

"They're pretty, don't you think." Astoria chimed in from beside me.

"Yea, the fish statues are really adorable." I sighed and dipped my fingers into the running water. "Amazing what muggles can create."

"Yea. I wonder why they throw these coins in the water." She questioned

Another figure joined us. 

"They believe wishing on a coin can grant them a wish. Idiots." Tom spoke.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"What?" He asked.

Past him, I could see the girls from earlier coming in.

"Tommy, you're very hot. I don't say that enough." I cooed, trying to get a reaction out of him.

Tom smirked and leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"Stop calling me Tommy, it's annoying. I also don't say that enough." He snared while looking me in the eyes.

"Bitch." I rolled my eyes.

His hand flew to my neck, choking me. I wasn't even phased. A grin appeared on my face and he let me go.

"Fuck Y/n, you're more of a dirty little slut than I imagined. How pathetic and useless." He spat.

Fuck.

Tom raised his eyebrows and scoffed.

"You like this, don't you? The little bitch likes being degraded and called a whore. Dumb-ass." He let out and looked away.

I looked at Astoria and she had her eyes wide open.

"Oh..k.." she smiled.

I bit my lip and turned back to the fish.

"Ok, they're ready for us now," Blaise informed us.

We got up and followed him to our table. I took a seat next to Tom. We picked up a sheet of paper and began to browse what they had on the menu.

Soon, a waiter came to us.

"Good evening, I'll be serving you today. Have you decided what you want for your appetizer?" She questioned.

"Actually, can we get dessert first?" Blaise spoke.

"That's unusual...I don't think our restaurant code allows-," she started.

"Yea, desert please." Draco backed up.

The waitress stared around for a bit.

"Come on darling, I'm sure you can do something." Mattheo cooed, looking deep into her eyes.

The waitress started to stutter and maybe even panic. Maybe she was new.

"Give her a break." Astoria spat and slapped Mattheo on the arm.

"Oh come on, I'm just teasing the pretty lady." He chuckled and returned his stare on her.

"I..I'll figure something out." She mumbled and started to walk away.

Mattheo grinned and looked right at me.

"Remember when that was you?" He cooed.

"I'm right here little brother." Tom snared.

Mattheo looked up and rolled his tongue around his mouth.

"And? I'm hotter." He smirked.

"I'm not in the mood to fight with you about this. It's been months, get over her, you dip shit." Tom spat and grabbed my thigh.

My eyes wandered for a second before I turned to watch Mattheo.

"Whatever." He huffed. "Still, she was mine first. I was her first, you're dating my ex. I deserve to be mad at you."

Tom rolled his eyes.

We sat at the corner of the restaurant and at a large table. Tom's fingers started to trail up my thigh and under my dress.

I tried to pull his hand off my thigh, but he would only squeeze it harder.

"Yea? And I'm her last." Tom hissed.

His hand rubbed my thigh and slid to my side. He slithered his fingers down my inner thighs and started to grab my clit.

My hand gripped the table and I bit my lip. Shit, I can't.

"Yea, at least I didn't fix my problems with a fucking potion." Mattheo rolled his eyes.

"Mattheo, stop, I'm pretty sure you can't be saying those things," Theodore warned.

Tom stroked my wet pussy and suddenly shoved two fingers into me. I lightly whimpered and grabbed onto his arm, trying to pull it away.

Tom started to pump his fingers in me faster, stretching me out more on the inside.

"Why don't you just shut up. You knew I loved her first." Tom fought.

At this point, I wasn't even paying attention to their argument anymore. I was too busy with the third and fourth fingers being added.

"T-Tom.." I whimpered out.

"Shut up." He spat and returned to his fight with Mattheo.

Tom was taking his anger out in my pussy and I shouldn't be liking it as much as I did. Shit, we were out in public after all.

Tom was digging his fingers in my vagina now. Constantly spreading his fingers once inside of me and massaging my clit at the same time. My hand gripped the table tight and I felt an orgasm coming. This went on for a long time, causing me to work on my breathing just to act somewhat normal.

Suddenly, the waitress arrived again.

"Um, sorry to interrupt, but it turns out we can make an exception. So, what would you like for dessert?" She asked.

"The cheesecake for me." Astoria quickly spoke.

"Yea, same." Theodore came after.

They continued ordering while Tom didn't stop. Fuck...It's close

"Y/n? What are you getting?" Blaise asked.

Tom's fingers stopped, denying me my orgasm.

My face was red and I looked down at the menu.

"Um..cheesecake as well," I mumbled.

"Ok, I'll be right back with just that." She cooed and walked away.

"Y/n, you good?" Draco asked.

I nodded and looked away from everything. Tom leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"If you want to cum, earn it." He whispered while keeping his fingers deep in me.

I'm desperate. I started to slightly move my hips, trying to create more friction. After some time, I got more confident and started to somewhat ride his fingers. The food arrived and Tom fed me my cheesecake with his free hand while I gripped tightly on the table.

I tried to make him hit my sweet spots and I got some of them.

The waitress came again and we ordered our main meal. I'm guessing we're doing everything backward.

I think Draco ordered pasta and fruit, Theodore ordered fried rice and tacos, someone also ordered some guacamole and I think I ordered noodles.

Fuck, he felt so good. My back began to arch and I started going faster. Tom smirked and grabbed my chin, kissing me. Finally, I came on his fingers. I moaned into his mouth, feeling him smile through the kiss.

"That's my good little slut. You did so well for your master." He praised me. "Now eat."

I picked up my fork and did what I was told. Tom apparently ordered pasta, fruit, and sushi.

"Tom, you animal, they give you utensils for a reason," Lorenzo commented.

I looked at him and his hand. My cum dripped off of it. Tom looked around the table.

"Oops, I guess my finger slipped." He lied and began to lick the cum off his fingers. I looked away, flustered.

"Darling, do you want some?" He offered, pulling my attention.

I looked back and he whipped his thumb on my lips. Suddenly, he leaned in and our lips connected. He sucked on my bottom lip and I realized.

My face turned redder after he pulled away and just started to eat. Damn.

——-++++++++++++++++++++++++++++——-
Thank you all for reading. :) Have a nice day people.
Happy early birthday Draco ❤️❤️🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 2.5K 48
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...
303K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...
40.8K 637 82
This story is going to be a story of two teenagers, y/n and Mattheo, and how they meet and how their relationship builds. There will be some smut at...
24.5K 277 14
"Draco you cant keep doing this" y/n said in a light whisper. "your mine darling, ill do as i please" he said in a dominent tone as he pushed y/n up...