Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

Dragon's breath

2.8K 78 22
By tomatosqat

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I changed into a simple shirt and leggings. I tied my hair back in a bun like Theodore instructed and put back on my running shoes. Tom changed into a black t-shirt and kept his same pants. Even though it was winter, the dragon stables should be really warm.

We traveled down to the cafeteria. The place was big and smelled of pastries.

Theodore walked to the cashier first and ordered each of us a treat. I got a big chocolate chip muffin and Tom got bread. Plain old bread.

"What? I'm not hungry." He spoke while taking a bite.

I giggled and waited by the side while Astoria got a muffin as well. She walked over to us and waited with us.

Draco got a cream bun, I think Mattheo got the same thing and I'm not sure what everyone else got.

"Ok, we can leave now." Lorenzo cooed and walked past us.

We followed him out of the hotel.

"The stable is just through these plans. We can apparate to save us some time." Theodore suggested.

"I'm cool with that." I agreed and latched onto Tom's arm.

"Ok, but the people who can apparate need to take someone who can't," Theodore explained.

"Oh, ok. I can take Astoria." I volunteered and walked over to her.

"I can take Blaise." Draco stepped in and walked over to him.

"I can take Lorenzo," Lola spoke.

I didn't know she could apparate.

"Er..I can take Theodore." Mattheo joined.

"And I guess I can go myself." Tom sighed "Ok, race y'all."

In seconds, he started to apparate and disappeared. I quickly grabbed Astoria's hand.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yes." She nodded and closed her eyes.

I smiled and started to focus my mind. I started to apparate while gripping her hand and in mere seconds, we stood in front of a wooden building and with lots of smoke in the background.

Two by two, our friends started to arrive. We regrouped at the entrance and started to walk in. Tom walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Careful, Love." He cooed while pulling me closer.

As we walked, a voice shot at us.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" It yelled.

We turned around to a ginger-haired boy. He actually looked really familiar. 

"Another Weasley. I swear they're everywhere these days." Draco snared.

"Charlie, hello." Theodore greeted.

They walked up to each other and shook hands.

"Really? This is the group you meant?" I heard him speak.

"Yes. I promise you they will be there on good behavior." Theodore chuckled nervously and Charlie whispered something in his ear.

Theodore walked back to us.

"Since when were you so cozy with a Weasley?" Draco questioned.

"Drop it Draco." He rolled his eyes. "Anyways, I have to go. Lorenzo, I'll leave you in charge."

"Where are you going?" Tom asked.

"Paperwork." He answered with a sarcastic smile.

Charlie and Theodore began to walk away towards a wooden house while Lorenzo took us deeper into the stables.

Flies started to populate the deeper we walked and the smell of burnt grew.

Finally, we reached the big cages. Different breeds of dragons laid enclosed in their own environment.

People in gear walked around with carts and distant roars reached our ears.

"Wow, they look so dirty," Astoria commented.

"Yea, look at that one, it's practically drowning in mud," Blaise spoke while pointing to a blue scaled dragon.

"Aww, she looks so cute." I cooed and tried to run up to get a closer look.

A hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Not so fast darling," Tom spoke. "Remember, they're dragons, not puppies."

"Relax Tom, a magical seal is keeping them in and there are railings." Astoria aided and ran to hover over the railings.

Tom slowly let me go and I dragged him with me. He hovered over me protectively as we watched the dragon roll around in the mud. The wet dirt slid off their scales fluently.

"She's adorable." I let out in awe.

"HEY COME CHECK THIS ONE OUT." We heard from behind us.

I turned around to see Blaise waving his hands at us from far away. We ran up to where he was, screamings starting to deafen our ears.

"What the fuck?" Astoria spoke and covered her ears.

I did the same and the sound stopped. We rejoined the rest of the group and looked down at a baby Dragon. Ice and snow patches were everywhere and a little dragon was walking around. There was a person in there as well and in full protective gear, pointing some kind of staff at the dragon.

The dragon was red and brown with a blue bushy tail.

Suddenly, it started to cough. It looked up at us and a whole massive ice cube launched out of its mouth and was left whorling towards us. It bounced off the protective shield keeping everything in and shattered into a million pieces on impact with the ground.

"Oh, wow."Lorenzo gasped.

My eyes wandered as I spotted Lorenzo. He and Charlie were next to a huge dragon. I guess he was done with the paperwork. They had something in their hand and the Dragon bowed and opened its mouth. Nothing really came out and they directed what they had in their hand at it.

I didn't know dental structure was important on dragons.

Charlie did something to whatever was in his hand and the dragon moved away. He handed it to Theodore and they shook hands. He stored it in his pocket and started to walk up to us.

He waved his hand at us and I tapped on Tom's shoulder.

"Look, Theodore's back," I informed them.

They started to look back up and we waved back.

After some time, he finally reached us and Lorenzo ran up to him.

"How was it?" Lorenzo asked.

"Boring," He answered and hugged him.

I didn't feel right. 

Theodore started to give us an actual tour. He explained that he and Charlie arranged all this and he's actually been here before. No surprise, at this point, I feel he and Lorenzo have been everywhere.

He walked us through the sections where they bred and trained the dragons. There was also apparently a popular dragon beauty contest held from time to time.

The day started to get dark and none of us had even taken a bite of our food. We walked past some ducks and fed them instead.

The night lights started to turn on and we decided to go back.

We started to head for the exit and I fell back to where Theodore was.

"Hey." I began.

"Hey." He smiled.

"So..what was that?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"Don't play dumb. What was that thing you were doing with Charlie?" I continued.

Theodore stopped walking and so did I.

"You saw?" He asked while his fingers started to fidget.

"Yes."

"It's..personal. Please don't tell anyone." He mumbled.

I studied his body language. He was really really uncomfortable.

"Oh. Ok, ok. Er..sorry for asking." I muttered out.

"Please forget about this. If they knew, I would feel terrible. Please, promise me you saw nothing." He spoke.

He then pointed to a part of his body. Wait, was he trying to signal something to me?

"Oh. Ok." I spoke and pretended to get it.

We caught up with the others and met at the entrance again.

I hurried next to Astoria and she grabbed my hand.

"A-alright. Let's go back." Theodore stuttered.

Like before, in seconds, we arrived back in front of the hotel.

"Let's get dinner. I'm starving." Blaise spoke.

_________________________#####________
Thx for reading. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 195 64
"Mattheo. You've got to understand that this has gone too far. We're enemies. We always were, and nothing can change that." "Please don't say it's o...
24.5K 277 14
"Draco you cant keep doing this" y/n said in a light whisper. "your mine darling, ill do as i please" he said in a dominent tone as he pushed y/n up...
39.7K 568 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...
11.2K 294 14
You are failing your potions tests when you receive a text out of the blue from your best friends' big brother... the perfect Head BoyTom Riddle, tel...