Game

By tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... More

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Good mood
Packing
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

Limo

2.9K 89 64
By tomatosqat

If ykyk 😈⬆️
———————————————

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I followed after him as the entire group met up at the front of the school.

I ran to Astoria and gave her a big hug. She hugged back and patted my head.

"Yay. You made it." She let out with a little giggle.

"Yep! This is going to be the best trip ever." I cooed excitedly.

We waited by some stones as some of Tom's followers came out with his and Mattheo's suitcases.

Draco also made it out with Lola and everyone else was already there.

"Where's the limo?" Blaise asked.

"It's coming soon. By the way, thanks Draco," Lorenzo answered and thanked.

"No problem." He smiled while holding Lola's hand.

I turned to Tom and he was glaring at Draco. I moved up to my tippy toes and pecked a kiss on his cheek. He switched his eyes to me and his free hand grabbed my waist.

"Don't act all cute right now. I will take no mercy tonight." He growled into my ear and kissed it.

My face blushed and I turned to cover the red on my face.

Tom chuckled and kissed my head.

A flying dot was caught coming towards us. It was the limo. It parked in front of us and the doors slid open. It was a long all black limo. One by one, we all started to enter. There were seats by the sides, a minibar with lots of snacks, tv screen, cabinets everywhere, and it was really clean. Marble plastered in different spots and there were many couches as well. One middle table and adjustable colored light.

"Oh, wow." I gasped.

The insides were also really big and you could stand straight in it.

"Thanks, Draco." I thanked as I went to claim a couch.

"No problem Y/n." He smiled.

Blaise moved to the bar and started to admire the artwork on the walls. Astoria took a seat on a chair by the bar, Lorenzo, Theodore, and Mattheo started to put all our stuff away and Tom guarded next to me. Draco and Lola climbed on the couch across from ours.

As we all got settled in, the doors shut and we started to drive off. It was an auto-driving car so no one was in the driver's seat. Someone turned on some party music and the lights slowly changed color to color.

Tom pulled me onto his lap and locked me there.

"Hey guys," Mattheo started, "Why don't we play truth or dare?"

"Yea!" Lorenzo and Theodore agreed.

"I'm down." Continued Astoria.

"Sure." Lola cooed.

I nodded. We started to gather around the table and each of us took our own seat on the couches.

"Alright, alright. Um..Astoria, truth or dare?" Blaise started us off.

"Well, I'm not trying to do anything stupid today so truth." She answered.

"What is your sexuality?" Theodore shot out.

Astoria paused and tapped her chin for a second.

"I'm...bi." She revealed.

"I knew it," Blaise yelled.

We all stared at him and soon laughed.

"Congrats Astoria." Mattheo cooed.

"Thank you." She blushed. "Alright, Tom, your turn. Truth or dare."

I looked up at him and our eyes connected. A smirk grew on his face.

"Dare."

"Ok, I dare you to kiss Lola." Astoria immediately answered.

My face shot to her's and back up at Tom.

"Her? Ew." He mumbled.

I glared at Astoria, but she ignored my eyes.

"Whatever, it's just a kiss," Tom spoke from above me.

"WHAT?" I yelled and snapped my eyes to his.

Tom kissed my nose.

"Calm down, Love. Just trust me." He huffed and started to move me off his lap.

Tom moved across the table and on the couch Draco and Lola shared. Lola turned towards him and crashed her lips onto his. They kissed for a second but as Tom pulled away, Lola leaned in for more, continuing the kiss for another second. That bitch. My eyes narrowed on her and I gave her a death stare. She caught on and smirked at me. Tom moved back to me and sat down next to me.

I turned to him and he was already staring at me. I quickly looked away in anger and refused to give Lola the satisfaction. I rested my face and continued with the game.

Mattheo and Theodore were 'aaaaaooooo'ing and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, Mattheo, truth or dare," I asked.

He stopped with his monkey-like behavior and turned to answer me.

"Um, truth." He picked.

"Wait, I got one," Blaise jumped in, "If you could, who would you pick to have a threesome with that's in this car."

Some of us started to giggle while I dotted my eyes around the space and slightly bobbed my head to the music playing.

"Well, I would choose Astoria, no brainer. And..while I don't want to die today, probably Y/n." He spoke.

Astoria and I turned immediately to looked at each other, our mouths both wide open.

"I'm sorry. Wanna repeat that?" Tom yelled.

"Calm down big bro, I wouldn't. I'd just rather pick Y/n over Lola any day." Mattheo cooed.

Tom stormed up, but I grabbed his hand, stopping him.

"Chill. It's just a game." I let out while pulling him down.

Tom glared at Mattheo while squeezing my hand.

"Ok..Y/n, truth or dare?" Lorenzo asked.

"Dare." I choose.

Astoria sat up and started, "How about, I dare you to make out with Draco for 20 seconds."

I smirked as I turned my head to Draco. He was also smirking at me.

"Astoria, do you want to DIE?" Tom yelled.

"You can't do shit to me. Or, you'll be breaking your little deal with Y/n." She reminded us.

Tom turned to me and then back to Astoria. He changed his face, making it emotionless.

"Fine." He moved out.

Whatever. He kissed Lola, this is only fair. I got up from my seat and made my way over to Draco. I slid a sinister smirk over to Lola and she rolled her eyes.

I sat on Draco's lap and our eyes drew us closer. His hand gripped my waist and thigh. I cupped his cheek and pressed my hand on his chest as the space between our lips closed.

His lips were soft as ever and our lips slid past each other smoothly. He snuck tongue into mine and we make out. Passionately even, except, I didn't have feelings for him. I'm sure I don't. It was more what my body wanted, like muscle memory. He pulled me closer and I slightly slid down his thigh. My hands gripped his shirt unconsciously and I let the music carry me the rest of the way.

"Alright, that's 20," Astoria called out.

I stopped and started to pull away. Draco sucked on my bottom lip softly, pulling it gently with his teeth before it bopped apart. I felt his member growing underneath me and I smirked.

"Two," I whispered.

Draco chuckled and our eyes dove together again.

"Don't pretend you're not throbbing to the touch of me." He whispered back. "If you get a point, so do I."

I got off his lap and rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I blushed and quickly moved back to my seat.

I moved around, surprised at how wet I was. What the fuck? I looked back at Tom and he looked emotionless at Draco. Draco continued to smirk at me and I looked around uncomfortable.

This is going to be a long and awkward drive to the hotel.

_____________________________
Thanks for reading my lovelies. Remember to vote as well. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 297 14
You are failing your potions tests when you receive a text out of the blue from your best friends' big brother... the perfect Head BoyTom Riddle, tel...
2.6M 44.2K 104
Y/n Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord. However, nobody knows. Well, until sixth year when she gets paired up with a new Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. ...
409 27 15
Starting over at a new school 7th year was not in line with Ines life plans. She loved France, she loved her friends, she loved her life. And then on...