Game

بواسطة tomatosqat

Y/n Y/l/n is in her 8th year and gets introduced to a 7th+8th year secret Slytherin only game. Selected stude... المزيد

Game
CAST
Promise
Kiss
Hickey
Bondage
Vibrator
First Task
Daddy's rules
Daddy's help
Potions
Found
Friends with benefits
Breakdown
Strike three
Punishment
Deserved
Love you
DADA
Slap
Feelings
Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼
Our last
Tommy
Love
Lines
Fight
Diary
Astoria
Sorry
Fail
Smoke
Hate him
His task
Ask
Don't
Back
I Love You
Déjà vu
Scared
Necklace
Please
Are you ok?
Wrong with her
Forbidden 
Kill
Goal
Quill
Smell
Good girl
Hugs £>
Draco
Invisibility
Cabinet
Exposed
Ingredients
Library
Packing
Limo
Bra
Night
Ready
Stab
Flowers
Romania
Dragon's breath
Car ride
Earn it
Death fairies
Time
Forget
Soul
Doctor
Walmart
Shops
It's back
Truth pt,1 & pt,2
For revenge
Hiding
Cuffs
Santa costume
Locked in Sulker Manor
Step 1
Step 3, first
Step 2
Step 4
Step 5...continued
My alibi
Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2
Lorenzo and Theodore 2/2
Y/n and Draco Ɛ>
I love you, again
Astoria and Blaise 1/2
Astoria and Blaise 2/2
Mattheo 1/2
Mattheo 2/2
You or no one
Realizations
Planned
Sex...
Bathtub
Dress
Cliff
Alive
Parents
Problems
Pleasure is a great factor
Search
Veritaserum
Can't escape him
Felix Rosier
Flirt
Joining
Iron bars
Avada Kedavra
I picked you
His and hers
A little bit of info...
Lisa
Recruited
Nothing left
Minister
Only one way out
Happy with him

Good mood

3.2K 81 20
بواسطة tomatosqat

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I walked to transfiguration and quickly took my seat. I crossed my legs, trying to hide how they were slightly shaking. I took out my books when Draco sat beside me.

"Theodore says you're coming on the trip." He started.

"Yea," I spoke, making eye contact.

"Cool, me too." A girl's voice hopped in.

I looked up and Lola was grinning at me.

"That's great!" I smiled.

Lola smirked and turned around to sit in her seat.

"Tom's coming?" Draco asked.

"Yea." I made up.

"Thought so. Anyways, we leave tonight." He let out.

"Wait, what?"

"Yea, it's a long trip so we need to leave early." He cooed.

"No, 5 AM is what people call early. We haven't even started packing yet." I panicked.

Draco smiled while studying me.

"Better hurry then." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. I don't need this right now. The class eventually started. It was individual work and the room was silent most of the time.

After an hour, we were dismissed to our last class before winter break.

I walked with Draco to Astronomy and we eventually met up with Mattheo, Blaise, and Theodore. They were wrapped in their own conversation and I walked behind them.

Suddenly, I stopped as I saw Astoria run across the hall. Where was she going? Before I could move another muscle, someone grabbed my hand.

"Come on darling, we're going to be late if you keep standing there," Draco spoke and began to pull me along.

He was much stronger so I went with it.

"Draco, do you know where Astoria is?" I asked.

"Probably already at her next class." He replied.

I quickened my pace and so did Draco. Still, he was farther ahead so I started to run. Draco noticed and he did the same. I squeezed his hand, trying to signal him to slow down.

"S-stop," I yelled as I pushed through my sore legs and almost started to sprint.

Draco stopped completely and pulled my hand back and I got yanked back on his hard chest. My legs had just about given up so I slid down his body.

"Ow," I whined as Draco just laughed above me.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes again.

"That's one." He chuckled and moved so I wasn't leaning on his legs anymore.

"Oh, so we're starting this again?" I scoffed.

"Yep." He smirked and began to walk away.

"Can you at least help me?" I yelled after him.

"Sorry love gotta get to class." He yelled back, his voice echoing through the halls.

"Fine!" I shouted. "And don't call me that."

"Whatever you say," he shouted from the stairs.

Well, he's in a good mood. I struggled to get up again, but after some failed attempts, I made it. I should go back to my dorm. There wouldn't be anything important to do today so I don't see why it's even required. Besides, this could give me a chance to pack.

I walked the opposite way back to my dorm.

DRACO MALFOY POV

My heart fluttered as I waited by the staircase for her. The class had probably already started and I had no problem being late if I was going to be late with her.

After a few minutes of waiting, I sighed and ran down the hall to find her. Is she passed out on the floor or something? Why wasn't she... oh.

I looked around the empty hall, Y/n nowhere to be seen. Why did she leave me again? Whatever, what did I expect? The one second I let her out of my sight, she's gone. She and Tom are probably in the library fucking again.

I turned around and continued my way to class.

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I arrived at my dorm after a long walk and opened the door. My eyes widened to a person going through my clothes.

"What the fuck?" I yelled, feeling grossed out.

The girl turned around immediately and I recognized her.

"Wait, aren't you one of Tom's followers? What are you doing in my closet?" I questioned.

"Er..Tom ordered me to pack your things. It's my understanding you guys are going somewhere." She answered.

My eyes brightened and a smile appeared on my face.

"Yes. We are. Thank you and sorry for yelling at you earlier." I apologized.

She nodded her head and went back to my closet. Well, I guess I have to attend my last class after all.

-

After a long long long walk from under the Black Lake to the top of Hogwarts, I finally reached Professor Sinistra's classroom. The teacher was going off about some creation of the planets thing so I slipped into my seat.

Draco immediately turned his head and stared at me with a nasty look.

'What?' I mouthed to him.

He rolled his eyes and refocused his eyes on the teacher. I smirked and leaned towards his ear.

"Aww, is the blondie upset I left him to venture up the stairs all alone. What? Missed holding my hand?" I whisper cooed sassily.

I studied his body language and realized his hand was scrunched up in a ball.

"I believe that's one for me as well." I giggled and returned to sit properly on my seat.

"Alright final years, you may start your short project with your partner and I expect them to be handed in by the end of this class. Remember to ask questions when needed and this isn't very hard so it shouldn't take long. You may begin." The professor announced.

I watched Draco and more people get up to get foil, string and paint. I got up as well and waited in line for my turn.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Lavender spoke from behind me. "Malfoy already has a set of materials. Leave some for the rest of us."

I looked behind her and watched as Draco already began the project.

"Right. Sorry." I spoke and walked back over to my desk.

I watched patiently as he divided the foil and enchanted them to float. He attached the string around each one and handed me a brush.

"Here."

"Um, what am I supposed to do with this?" I asked.

"Paint it genius, why else would I hand you a brush." He rolled his eyes.

"Yea, but what do I paint?" I questioned.

"The planets." He answered.

"What? On this small squished up ball of foil?" I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"It doesn't have to be accurate Y/n. You're the one taking an art class. Figure it out." He spoke and turned away.

I sighed and dipped my brush in the paint pallet. Draco also helped.

After a good minute, my planet was finished. I looked over to Draco's and his ball of tinfoil was all blue.

"Um..Draco, what planet is that supposed to be?" I Questioned.

"Mars."

I scoffed and that turned into a full-on laugh.

"Wait, no, Neptune, I meant to say, Neptune." He tried.

I covered my mouth to prevent being too loud.

"Neptune. Goddammit Y/n, I said Neptune." He continued.

"We've been working on planets for a month now, and you fucking said, Mars." I giggled.

Draco glared at me and shot at me with his blue brush.

I quickly pulled my 'Earth' planet away just in time, but paint got on my hand instead.

"Hey! No, don't." I spoke and placed the planet on the side. Magic paint dries instantly when applied and can stick onto anything.

"That actually looks really good." He commented.

"Thank you." I smiled and picked up another ball of foil.

-

After we finished, we reinforced the string and set it to fly in orbit.

"Alright, I'll bring this to the professor." I offered.

Draco nodded and started to clean up. I pulled the project by the string and walked over to the teacher. Professor Sinistra looked up from her desk and smiled.

"That looks great. You and your partner may leave early." She cooed.

I handed her the project and went back to my seat.

"She said we could leave," I informed him.

"Ok." He huffed and began to collect his books.

I did the same and left.

__________________________________________
Thanks for reading. Remember to vote and I believe in all of y'all.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

273K 3.9K 40
Enemies to lovers. smut!!!!!!! Y/N Lestrange is taken in by her only known family, the Malfoys, when her mother is sent to Askaban. she is sent t...
40.8K 637 82
This story is going to be a story of two teenagers, y/n and Mattheo, and how they meet and how their relationship builds. There will be some smut at...
Take Me As I Am بواسطة Caroline

الخيال (فانتازيا)

197K 5.1K 61
Draco and the rest of the 7th year students at Hogwarts have come back to make up the year that was rudely interupted. The 8th year at Hogwarts for t...
44.9K 773 69
"3 days ago, I didn't even know i was adopted. Now I've found out that I'm half goddess, half witch with a dead mum, a dad who wiped any memory i eve...